Author Topic: Professor blasted for calling Barbara Bush an ‘amazing racist’ who raised a ‘war criminal’  (Read 976 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Professor blasted for calling Barbara Bush an 'amazing racist' who raised a 'war criminal'
Randa Jarrar was condemned for calling Barbara Bush an ‘amazing racist’ who raised a ‘war criminal’ less than an hour after her death was announced

An English professor was condemned for calling former First Lady Barbara Bush an ‘amazing racist’ who raised a ‘war criminal’ less than an hour after her death was announced.

According to the Fresno Bee, Randa Jarrar tweeted: ‘Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal.

The bad-taste tweet, which offered no explanation for Bush’s supposed ‘racism’ soon prompted scores of angry replies. But Jarrar, who describes herself as Arab American Muslim, was unrepentant, boasting that she is a tenured professor at Fresno State University who makes $100,000 a year.

She continued: ‘I will never be fired.

I hope that will not be the case and they send her bulldyke converted-to-muslim ass packing.

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article209197719.html

http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/18/professor-blasted-calling-barbara-bush-amazing-racist-raised-war-criminal-7477666/
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 03:23:21 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Bet she had no problem with Obama bombing Libya or going into Syria.
The Republic is lost.

Offline verga

Just sent and email and called the University President's office requesting that she be fired immediately.
Emailed her and told her she is a disgusting human being
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I won't take that bet.

Offline mountaineer

Ben Shapiro
‏Verified account @benshapiro
18h18 hours ago

Ben Shapiro Retweeted

Good news: you won’t have to see her when she’s in heaven and you’re burning in hell

https://twitter.com/randajarrar/status/986400776472932352 …
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Just sent and email and called the University President's office requesting that she be fired immediately.
Emailed her and told her she is a disgusting human being

I wonder what the people who donate for Fresno States' coffers think about this?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ben Shapiro
‏Verified account @benshapiro
18h18 hours ago

Ben Shapiro Retweeted

Good news: you won’t have to see her when she’s in heaven and you’re burning in hell

https://twitter.com/randajarrar/status/986400776472932352 …

"Sorry, you are not authorized to see this status." 

Randa has gone underground.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"Sorry, you are not authorized to see this status." 

Randa has gone underground.

She is a good muslim.  Praise be to Allah.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline the_doc

@Wingnut
Thanks for the post!  I had NO idea how evil Barbara Bush was.  I always figured that she was somewhat lovelier than Moochelle. 

Offline andy58-in-nh

Isn't it amazing how people who say these sorts of awful, stupid things wind up looking exactly as you imagined they'd look - only uglier?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

I know a few liberals who felt that way so the chances of that are good
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

rangerrebew

Fresno State professor stirs outrage, calls Barbara Bush an 'amazing racist'

By Bryant-Jon Anteola

Updated April 18, 2018 04:05 PM

A Fresno State professor called former first lady Barbara Bush an “amazing racist” who raised a “war criminal,” and expressed no concern that she could be fired or reprimanded for her outspokenness on social media.

Randa Jarrar, a professor in Fresno State’s Department of English, expressed her displeasure with the Bush family within an hour after the official announcement that Mrs. Bush died Tuesday at the age of 92.

“Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal,” Jarrar wrote on Twitter. “F--- outta here with your nice words.”

Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article209197719.html#storylink=cpy

rangerrebew

This is the kind of "compassionate" liberal teaching America's youth?  God help us.