Author Topic: Podesta: Comey Was an ‘Idiot’ in Handling of Clinton Investigation  (Read 574 times)

Offline endicom

Washington Free Beacon
David Rutz
Apr. 17, 2018

Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta said Tuesday on CNN he agreed with James Comey's description of himself as an "honest idiot."

The former FBI Director, responding to Clinton's blistering criticism of his handling of her private email investigation, told USA Today he hoped she'd read the portion of his new book A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership, defending his actions regarding the probe.

"I think she will walk away saying, ‘You know what? I still think that guy's an idiot, but, you know, he's kind of an honest idiot. He's trying to do the right thing here, and I kind of get actually what he was faced with,'" Comey said.

More... http://freebeacon.com/politics/podesta-comey-was-an-idiot-in-handling-of-clinton-investigation/

Offline endicom

Jimbo is not getting a whole lotta love.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Jimbo is not getting a whole lotta love.

He would have done better to skip the book thing. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline endicom

He would have done better to skip the book thing.

I think he got a bundle up front for that book so he'll be able to afford the best beer to cry in.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
You know you really screwed the pooch when a 1st class idiot calls you an idiot!
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."