Author Topic: Gov’t Must Impose ‘Transgender’ Demands Nationwide, Says Fed Judge  (Read 984 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Well, since Pandora's box has been opened with court-ordered homosexual marriage, it was only a matter of time before stupid shit like this became everyday.

Today the courts will demand transgenders must have their demands met by everyone in society.  Tomorrow it will be pedophiles.

Declaring that the federal government must use its powers to champion people who want to live as members of the sex and use federal powers to impose it as it does to suppress racism, is just more evidence that this government and it's courts are wholly illegitimate and must be ignored.

Gov’t Must Impose ‘Transgender’ Demands Nationwide, Says Judge

A federal judge in Washington State has declared that all civic groups nationwide must accept people of the other sex into their single-sex spaces and activities, or else be stigmatized and sued by the federal government.

Today, the Court concludes that transgender people constitute a suspect class. Transgender people have long been forced to live in silence, or to come out and face the threat of overwhelming discrimination. Therefore, the Court grants summary judgment in Plaintiffs’ and Washington’s favor as to the applicable level of scrutiny. The Ban specifically targets one of the most vulnerable groups in our society, and must satisfy strict scrutiny if it is to survive.

...“The Court also rules that, because transgender people have long been subjected to systemic oppression and forced to live in silence, they are a protected class.”

As has been noted by those combating the lunacy of perverts being argued, the effort taking place here is not one of 'equal protection' but one of establishing a caste system - where perverts and debauched behaviors and appetites are given priority treatment by government and the rest of society is forced to accept and participate in their behavior.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They never should have declassified homosexuality as a mental illness in the DSM
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 05:47:11 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
They never should have declassified homosexuality as a mental illness in the DSM

SCOTUS opened Pandoras Box of deviant behaviors to be classified and granted protected caste status - exactly as we warned it would.

It will not stop with transgendered or Pedophile "rights' either.  I would fully expect that if someone 'felt' that they self-identify as you, and are entitled to your house and your wife - that such behavior will one day be mandated to be imposed by a court.  And you cannot deny them their 'reality' that they feel.

To do so is criminal and punishable.  You must acquiesce to the demands of the deviants - by order of the courts.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
SCOTUS opened Pandoras Box of deviant behaviors to be classified and granted protected caste status - exactly as we warned it would.

It will not stop with transgendered or Pedophile "rights' either.  I would fully expect that if someone 'felt' that they self-identify as you, and are entitled to your house and your wife - that such behavior will one day be mandated to be imposed by a court.  And you cannot deny them their 'reality' that they feel.

To do so is criminal and punishable.  You must acquiesce to the demands of the deviants - by order of the courts.

Agree 100%
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Frank Cannon

NAMBLA will now be mainstreamed.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.

@txradioguy  I have to disagree.  I don't think homosexuality and "gender confusion/transgenderism" (?) are even on the same continuum.  (Much less pedophilia or even hebophilia.)

In any case, transgenderism raises many problems for other "protected" classes.  We're rapidly approaching a hierarchy of grievances.  (For example, I went to a women's college; some of the women there had been physically and sexually abused by men and chose our school as a "safe", healing space.). It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 08:04:00 pm by LauraTXNM »
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy  I have to disagree.  I don't think homosexuality and "gender confusion/transgenderism" (?) are even on the same continuum.  (Much less pedophilia or even hemophilia.)

Well we'll have to agree to disagree.

Offline LauraTXNM

Well we'll have to agree to disagree.

Totally ;).  And I meant "hebophilia", not "hemophilia".  I've just known gay women and transgender women, and their issues were unrelated.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I don't think basic homosexuality is a mental illness.  Transgenderism, on the other hand is clearly a mental illness and that opinion is shared by a majority in the mental health profession.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I don't think homosexuality and "gender confusion/transgenderism" (?) are even on the same continuum.  (Much less pedophilia or even hebophilia.)

Yes they are.  They are mental perversions of what biology, nature and nature's God designed and intended.   Feeding every base impulse and desire without constraint to the point of denying natural biology to assuage a mental deviancy and perversion has the same base and core: self gratification.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yes they are.  They are mental perversions of what biology, nature and nature's God designed and intended.   Feeding every base impulse and desire without constraint to the point of denying natural biology to assuage a mental deviancy and perversion has the same base and core: self gratification.

Bull.  Acting on one's baser instincts is against what God wants.  Being attracted to someone is not.  Big difference between action and non-action, Invar. 

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Bull.  Acting on one's baser instincts is against what God wants.  Being attracted to someone is not.  Big difference between action and non-action, Invar.

I guess you did not comprehend what the words 'Feeding every base impulse and desire without constraint' meant?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I guess you did not comprehend what the words 'Feeding every base impulse and desire without constraint' meant?

Well, I guess you don't comprehend the difference between having certain feelings and acting on them.  Obviously not, by your original statement.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Well, I guess you don't comprehend the difference between having certain feelings and acting on them.  Obviously not, by your original statement.

AGAIN: 'Feeding every base impulse and desire without constraint'.

Are you not able to comprehend plain English? 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
AGAIN: 'Feeding every base impulse and desire without constraint'.

Are you not able to comprehend plain English?

Back at you, bud.

Offline LauraTXNM

I don't think basic homosexuality is a mental illness.  Transgenderism, on the other hand is clearly a mental illness and that opinion is shared by a majority in the mental health profession.

Thank you, @Sanguine!  I agree.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Back at you, bud.

Really?

Okay then.

Regardless of your inability to understand that we said the same thing essentially, the fact of the matter in the OP is that the courts  now demand that everyone encourage those that are 'having certain feelings' to ACT UPON THEM - and that any dissuasion or opposition to those behaviors will be met with punishment from the government.

Having 'certain feelings' is now encouraged and promoted to be acted upon, as a protected caste.