Author Topic: Pelosi Falsely Claims Trump Fired Mueller, ‘So Furious I Can Barely Write’  (Read 583 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi Falsely Claims Trump Fired Mueller, ‘So Furious I Can Barely Write’

By Cillian Zeal
April 16, 2018 at 9:46am

If you’re not a fan of California Democrat Rep. Nancy Pelosi, watching her diminishing returns as House minority leader — particularly on camera — can be rather humorous.

I mean, this is someone who once criticized President Donald Trump for not visiting countries in alphabetical order (I think she may have been trying to make a funny, but even Andy Kaufman never elicited crickets like that) and constantly stammers through even the simplest questions at news conferences.

https://conservativetribune.com/pelosi-falsely-claims-trump-fired-mueller-so-furious-i-can-barely-write/
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 10:28:23 am by rangerrebew »

Offline LMAO

She can barely write, think, reason, speak, and rationalize
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It is hard to believe a democrat fundraiser letter would distort the truth.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
It is hard to believe a democrat fundraiser letter would distort the truth.

She is John McCain with boobs.  Her time is almost up.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yea, I read about this yesterday and it made me wonder if Mueller is coordinating his attacks on Trump with the DNC. What I mean is, it looks like the fund raising letter was written before the Ghestapo raid on Cohen's office. It is as if the DNC had the letter loaded before the raid because they fully expected Trump to fire Mueller after the blitz raid.

So Mueller, or someone on his Hillary's campaign staff team, contacts the DNC, lets them know about the upcoming raid, and tells them that Mueller is trying to get Trump to fire him. The DNC then writes and prepares the letter for release. When Trump didn't fall for the ruse and didn't take the bait, somehow the letter gets released anyway. The letter was probably put on some kind of release schedule and went out automatically.

The take away is, how did the DNC and Pelosi know that Mueller was going to try to get himself fired?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
She can barely write, think, reason, speak, and rationalize

Oh but she can vote on Bill's to become law.  Any wonder this country is in this condition
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Her time is almost up.
How long did they say that about Castro?  I fear Pelosi could linger on for a decade or longer.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
How long did they say that about Castro?  I fear Pelosi could linger on for a decade or longer.

They say Botox has a cumulative effect.  It has been storing toxins in her body for years.  She is ready to blow any time now. 

I'm not a doctor but I played one on TV..... once.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6coVbHYnFbQ

Uh..uh...what? Who? What? What? Where am I? What time is it? here is Suzzane Flashman....
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.