Author Topic: U.N. Ambassador Haley Announces New Sanctions on Russia, White House Says, NOT SO FAST  (Read 554 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Yeah, not so fast there, Missy.
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley announced on Sunday morning that the U.S.-led airstrike on Syria this weekend wasn’t the end of retribution for the chemical weapons attack against the rebel-held city of Douma, Syria last week.
According to Haley, the administration would be levying even more sanctions on Russia, who have been complicit in supporting the regime of Bashar al-Assad.
Or not.
On Monday, the White House looked to blunt the edge of Haley’s statement.....

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2018/04/16/u.n.-ambassador-haley-announces-new-sanctions-russia-white-house-says-not-fast/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline thackney

Title doesn't match the article:

“We are considering additional sanctions on Russia and a decision will be made in the near future,” said White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I really like Ambassador Haley.  I can't think of a better person for the job.  I hope her future is not damaged by her association with President Trump(who has a King Midas touch...except exchange gold for feces.)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Why does it seem so difficult to grasp the concept that the order of these statements was intentional?

We'll be dealing with Assad "very soon...or maybe not so soon" (paraphrased)   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald