Author Topic: What has Mueller wrought?  (Read 3574 times)

Offline Axeslinger

Re: What has Mueller wrought?
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2018, 09:24:28 pm »
Hmmm.... what is the attraction to this new shiny object and how long must fascination with it be endured?

Not. Interested.

But, thanks.
@Right_in_Virginia
I despise mindless sycophants with no intellectual honesty...and every time you post on this forum without answering the question, you demonstrate that you are the former and utterly void of the latter.  And every time you post here it’s there for the entire community to see it.  So drink up sycophant.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 09:56:55 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2018, 10:03:26 pm »
What concerns me about your posts @INVAR  is that you have repeatedly equated "conservative" with "most Christian".  So, I'm not quite sure what to make of this post from you.  It reads a little kneejerk ... and not well thought out.   :shrug:

Perhaps the fault lies with the specific reader?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2018, 10:10:27 pm »
What concerns me about your posts @INVAR  is that you have repeatedly equated "conservative" with "most Christian".  So, I'm not quite sure what to make of this post from you.  It reads a little kneejerk ... and not well thought out.   :shrug:

Yes, we know you despise and loathe biblical morality and Christianity when it doesn't surrender it's values and principles to embrace what is politically expedient.  Just like most Leftists who don't know what to make of people who are governed by that which they are unwilling to bend or compromise on.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2018, 10:38:04 pm »
Yes, we know you despise and loathe biblical morality and Christianity ....

You (and whoever the hell your "we" are) know no such thing @INVAR   You (all of you) know only that I do not want any political party to be a vehicle used to turn this nation into a theocracy ... Christian or otherwise.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2018, 10:56:40 pm »
You (and whoever the hell your "we" are) know no such thing @INVAR   You (all of you) know only that I do not want any political party to be a vehicle used to turn this nation into a theocracy ... Christian or otherwise.

That is such a typical liberal-Leftist bogus bullshit cop-out - and you know it. 

Every single time someone references the bible, and morality related to foundational principles, like the Godless Left in whom you are allies - you have to insist that those of us who refuse to surrender them for political expedience want a theocracy.

We had this same stupid argument after you made this same stupid comment just last week.

You repeat the same garbage and act no differently than they do when it comes to people who espouse the morality and principles you hate and despise.  Trying to silence us via Alinsky's Rule No. 5 and telling us to shut up - simply goads us into getting louder and more direct.

We know you loathe and despise biblical morality and Christianity - because each time those issues are espoused by someone critical of your president - you assert this same stupid shit that we're trying to establish a theocracy.

You are right.  We are indeed enemies.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DB

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2018, 11:06:13 pm »

So what law is Invar proposing that would turn this country into a "theocracy"?

The constitution is based on natural law, where something higher than man is the basis of our human rights. Without it we have no rights at all because it becomes whatever those in power say it is. You are in denial of the basic premise of our constitution.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2018, 11:16:19 pm »
So what law is Invar proposing that would turn this country into a "theocracy"?

The constitution is based on natural law, where something higher than man is the basis of our human rights. Without it we have no rights at all because it becomes whatever those in power say it is. You are in denial of the basic premise of our constitution.

It's the stated belief that this one man can do no wrong, and is infallible, that is the indication this person does not believe in the Constitution and the rule of law, but rather the rule of men.  The fact that she will not state one single thing he's been wrong about that is pretty clear evidence she thinks he's some kind of God on Earth.  Then she accuses others of trying to set up a "theocracy."

Sad.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2018, 11:22:55 pm »

Whilst establishing and promoting a theocracy of your own - There is no moral vacuum, no moral 'center', @Right_in_Virginia ...

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2018, 11:49:18 pm »
It's the stated belief that this one man can do no wrong, and is infallible, that is the indication this person does not believe in the Constitution and the rule of law, but rather the rule of men.  The fact that she will not state one single thing he's been wrong about that is pretty clear evidence she thinks he's some kind of God on Earth.  Then she accuses others of trying to set up a "theocracy."

Sad.

No....what's sad is you.      **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2018, 12:03:41 am »
No....what's sad is you.      **nononono*

I expected better....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2018, 12:07:31 am »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2018, 12:17:38 am »
Really?

Yes, I really did.    :shrug:  Life will go on.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2018, 12:58:40 am »
That is such a typical liberal-Leftist bogus bullshit cop-out - and you know it. 

A good rule of thumb for you to follow is not to presume you know what I do.

Every single time someone references the bible, and morality related to foundational principles, like the Godless Left in whom you are allies - you have to insist that those of us who refuse to surrender them for political expedience want a theocracy.

None of this is true.  I think you, and you alone, want a Christian theocracy to replace the secular rule of law in this country.  I would define it as an obsession.

You repeat the same garbage and act no differently than they do when it comes to people who espouse the morality and principles you hate and despise. 

I repeat my opinion to *you* as often as you express your disdain for those who do not share your peculiar political litmus tests. 

We know you loathe and despise biblical morality and Christianity - because each time those issues are espoused by someone critical of your president - you assert this same stupid shit that we're trying to establish a theocracy.

Again, what's up with the "we"? Are you afraid, or simply incapable of speaking for yourself and yourself alone?  Why must you try to intimidate me into silence?

And again, you presume to know something about me that I have not shared with you.  The only points I have made regarding the Bible and Christianity are:  Your religious interpretation is not the only litmus test for politics, and Christ is not a sword for you to use to lacerate, demean and silence those *you* deem unworthy.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2018, 01:32:50 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Hmmm....still dodging...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 01:46:18 am by MOD8 »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline DB

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2018, 01:35:25 am »

None of this is true.  I think you, and you alone, want a Christian theocracy to replace the secular rule of law in this country.  I would define it as an obsession.

I repeat my opinion to *you* as often as you express your disdain for those who do not share your peculiar political litmus tests. 

Again, what's up with the "we"? Are you afraid, or simply incapable of speaking for yourself and yourself alone?  Why must you try to intimidate me into silence?

And again, you presume to know something about me that I have not shared with you.  The only points I have made regarding the Bible and Christianity are:  Your religious interpretation is not the only litmus test for politics, and Christ is not a sword for you to use to lacerate, demean and silence those *you* deem unworthy.

You continue to assert stuff not in evidence. Again, what law has Invar proposed to make this country a "theocracy"? Name just one.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2018, 01:36:17 am »
Invar wrote:
"Listening to accordion music is what CAUSES death Frank.  It zombifies the brain in total."
Not when THIS GUY plays it:

(Garth Hudson of The Band)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2018, 02:38:07 am »

I presume you know Jack and Shit.  That's all.  Responding to the crap you post - that's where we make our judgements.

I think you, and you alone, want a Christian theocracy to replace the secular rule of law in this country.  I would define it as an obsession.

Got quotable facts and evidence I've ever posted to back that up there toots? 

Or like most everything else you post here - your job is just to demagogue and incite crap just like the Godless Left by making stupid statements like that without ever 'playing our game' to back up what you claim?

You made the charge I want to replace the rule of law with a Christian theocracy - now - back that up with evidence - or you will be revealed to be just another demagogue that lies on top of lies for political purposes.

Just like a Democrat.

Why must you try to intimidate me into silence?

That is beyond hilarious coming from the likes of you. 

Project much?

Yes, you do.

You're the one constantly berating members here in your famous passive-aggressive style to tell them to shut up about criticizing Trump and your party.

And again, you presume to know something about me that I have not shared with you. 

Your own words reveal and condemn you.  How many times have you told me or Musiclady or Victoria33 to stuff our citations of scripture or morality while ridiculing our devotion to our faith in the worldview we have?   You know, like maybe ..... charging us with attempting to replace the rule of law with a theocracy? 

Your contempt for the principles of biblical morality we stand for is quite evident in your posts.  Religion is fine with you as long as it genuflects Trump and doesn't believe in any other doctrines but Republican Catechism. 

The only points I have made regarding the Bible and Christianity are:  Your religious interpretation is not the only litmus test for politics, and Christ is not a sword for you to use to lacerate, demean and silence those *you* deem unworthy.

Bullpuckey there toots.  I never once told you to shut up, go somewhere else, get lost, be quiet or otherwise attempt to shut down threads you do not like by doing this clever thing you do to start flame wars.  As always - anytime any of us who are not rabid Trump supporters cites our reasons to reject your arguments to 'come to the light' - you go off into your Alinsky Number Five mode in pointed ridicule and contempt for biblical Christian principles you think are stupid, outdated and intolerant.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 04:07:07 pm by INVAR »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2018, 10:32:42 am »
I expected better....

Me too, brother.

It's disgusting to see you tag-team @Right_in_Virginia with the other Usual Suspects.

Chase her from here and what do we have?

An ANTI-TRUMP forum.   Smarten up.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2018, 12:33:08 pm »
Me too, brother.

It's disgusting to see you tag-team @Right_in_Virginia with the other Usual Suspects.

No, not an anti Trump forum, a...praise him when he’s right (ie. agrees with me) and drill him a new one when he’s wrong (ie. doesn’t agree with me!) forum...me! me! me!

Seems everybody’s a bonded, licensed and certified presidential critic. And as a professional, they are never wrong.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 12:35:03 pm by aligncare »

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2018, 12:55:17 pm »
No, not an anti Trump forum, a...praise him when he’s right (ie. agrees with me) and drill him a new one when he’s wrong (ie. doesn’t agree with me!) forum...me! me! me!

Seems everybody’s a bonded, licensed and certified presidential critic. And as a professional, they are never wrong.
@aligncare
That might be about the stupidest thing I’ve seen here.

This is a forum where we comment on our opinions about all things and especially politics.  So by your standard we are not to do that and are only to rely on “bonded, licensed and certified presidential critics”. Those are the logical conclusions from your post.  That’s pure idiocy and I’m sure not what you intended to advocate. @DCPatriot and I and (I think) you and I have tangled about a variety of subjects but you both have had the intellectual honesty to say when you disagree with trump.

The complaint is that @Right_in_Virginia roams this forum preaching a holier than thou attitude about anyone who dares to disagree with trump ON ANYTHING.  (And in fact she intentionally posts articles that she knows will foment discord). I and others have asked her to have the intellectual honesty to show ONE instance where she thought trump was wrong.  Most of us don’t agree with ourselves 100% of the time. We have self doubt, etc. 

So anyone who can find no fault in anything trump has done is likely a mindless sycophant whose opinion should be thoroughly discounted.  Coupled with her ridiculous attitude about anyone who doesn’t march in lockstep...she is ripe for heavy ridicule.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2018, 01:44:25 pm »
There are very few people left here who still hate President Trump. By your posting history I believe you @Axeslinger are one of them. There is no point in my trying to dissuade you from that.

Have a good day.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2018, 02:09:10 pm »
There are very few people left here who still hate President Trump. By your posting history I believe you @Axeslinger are one of them. There is no point in my trying to dissuade you from that.

Have a good day.
@aligncare

You’re right...this just screams unbridled “hatred” < /sarc>

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,300168.msg1579947.html#msg1579947

BTW THAT  is going back thru almost 100 posts...every other one I saw that mentioned trump (like 5?) indicated that I was giving him credit for somethjng.   So please don’t lie about me on a public forum.

Have a good day yourself

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2018, 03:40:56 pm »
Me too, brother.

Taken.  I've seen too many times where people have torn each other apart over stupid arguments, and there seems to be a lightning rod for stupid fights.  Let's not start talking about "tag-teaming," I see plenty of that all over.

I don't want to see this place be "Anti-Trump" nor "Pro-Trump," I want to see it "Pro Liberty."  And that means both sides get to speak and in turn respectfully listen.

Peace
I will NOT comply.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2018, 03:51:03 pm »
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 04:05:56 pm by INVAR »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2018, 04:12:22 pm »