Author Topic: What has Mueller wrought?  (Read 3575 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What has Mueller wrought?
« on: April 13, 2018, 11:26:02 am »
What has Mueller wrought?
American Thinker, Apr 12, 2018, Steve Grammatico

<snip>

Unlike the principals in Watergate who calmed the country, the cabal working to prosecute and delegitimize Trump appears unconcerned by the poison it's injected into the body politic.  Its members are oblivious to the damage being done to our institutions as they wage their jihad.  Or maybe Trump-hatred is so blinding that they don't care about setting a dangerous precedent for opposition to future administrations.

The people who want to bring Trump down are not patriots.  Their hatred for the president and his policies supersedes whatever respect they hold for the Constitution and our system.  They proudly wear blinders, unmoved by the millions who are appalled by Mueller's crusade.  The raging left doesn't understand the paradigm it's unleashed in American politics.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/what_has_mueller_wrought.html

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:27:43 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Re: What has Mueller wrought?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 11:26:37 am »
The raging left doesn't understand the paradigm it's unleashed in American politics.

The same can be said for the raging right.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 12:06:53 pm »
This thing started due to the insanity and delusional thinking of Leftist after their loss. For the first six months of the Trump Presidency, for whatever reason, a reason nobody can explain, the American Left was convinced that if they could impeach President Trump, that somehow, some way, Hillary would become President. They had no real plan or program in mind to make this fantasy come to fruition. It was some kind of irrational, delusional, belief without substance. They wanted a do-over, a second chance to make things right. And impeaching Trump would make that happen.

But now that Trump has been President for over a year and the people have become acclimated to this fact, they are now starting to take a more sober and rational view of the situation. It is slowly dawning on them that impeaching Trump will accomplish nothing. And that Pence may actually be a bigger threat to the whims and perversions that the Left wishes to force onto average Americans than Trump is.

I am seeing more and more rational people on the Left coming out against this stupid Mueller circus. Of course the Leftist hardcore fanatics and the NeverTrumps continue to push it out of sheer spite. They want Trump impeached just for the sake of it, with no clear reason, and no clear goal in mind afterwards.

Much of this farce is Trump's fault mostly due to his inexperience in politics. Trump believed the lie. He believed that most people act in good faith for the best interests of America. Of course, this is not true at all. Partisan Democrats, turncoat Republicans, and entrenched bureaucrats, don't give a damn about the best interests of America. They only care about themselves, their positions, and their money.

The fact that Trump has finally realized this, the fact that Trump finally realizes that he cannot trust people he thought he could trust, and cannot depend on people he thought he could depend on, is the invaluable take away from this whole ridiculous Mueller boondoggle. And in that sense, it is the best thing that could have happened. The Mueller witch trial is what it took to finally open Trump's eyes as to what Washington D.C. is all about.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 12:43:51 pm »
He believed that most people act in good faith for the best interests of America.

I refuse to believe he is that simple.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 12:43:57 pm »
This thing started due to the insanity and delusional thinking of Leftist after their loss. For the first six months of the Trump Presidency, for whatever reason, a reason nobody can explain, the American Left was convinced that if they could impeach President Trump, that somehow, some way, Hillary would become President. They had no real plan or program in mind to make this fantasy come to fruition. It was some kind of irrational, delusional, belief without substance. They wanted a do-over, a second chance to make things right. And impeaching Trump would make that happen.

But now that Trump has been President for over a year and the people have become acclimated to this fact, they are now starting to take a more sober and rational view of the situation. It is slowly dawning on them that impeaching Trump will accomplish nothing. And that Pence may actually be a bigger threat to the whims and perversions that the Left wishes to force onto average Americans than Trump is.

I am seeing more and more rational people on the Left coming out against this stupid Mueller circus. Of course the Leftist hardcore fanatics and the NeverTrumps continue to push it out of sheer spite. They want Trump impeached just for the sake of it, with no clear reason, and no clear goal in mind afterwards.

Much of this farce is Trump's fault mostly due to his inexperience in politics. Trump believed the lie. He believed that most people act in good faith for the best interests of America. Of course, this is not true at all. Partisan Democrats, turncoat Republicans, and entrenched bureaucrats, don't give a damn about the best interests of America. They only care about themselves, their positions, and their money.

The fact that Trump has finally realized this, the fact that Trump finally realizes that he cannot trust people he thought he could trust, and cannot depend on people he thought he could depend on, is the invaluable take away from this whole ridiculous Mueller boondoggle. And in that sense, it is the best thing that could have happened. The Mueller witch trial is what it took to finally open Trump's eyes as to what Washington D.C. is all about.

A lucid assessment of the situation we find ourselves in.

Leads me to conclude that applying rationality will not work to normalize our politics today. Like pissing into the wind.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 01:01:43 pm »
The same can be said for the raging right.

Let's not forget the raging center either.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2018, 01:09:49 pm »

Let us all just rage, rage together against the dying of the light.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2018, 01:14:45 pm »

I thought we were all raging against the machine?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2018, 01:23:39 pm »

I'm partial to Floyd's take on the machine. 

Less so on the group from California.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2018, 01:27:36 pm »

Less so on the group from California.

Heaven's Gate?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2018, 01:56:08 pm »
Heaven's Gate?

Them too, but Applewhite could not even whistle or snap his fingers to a beat and was so distraught he couldn't make it as a crooner on a street corner, he talked a bunch of ne'er do wells into asphyxiating themselves so they could hear him play the accordion in heaven.

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 02:14:51 pm »

Good point.

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 02:17:31 pm »

We can go quietly into the dark night, or we can stand up and together fight for the end of a corrupt government. 

It saddens me, but I don't see this happening because the key word is "together".

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2018, 02:18:06 pm »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2018, 02:19:57 pm »

Oh. Those guys. They really got around.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2018, 02:22:51 pm »
Them too, but Applewhite could not even whistle or snap his fingers to a beat and was so distraught he couldn't make it as a crooner on a street corner, he talked a bunch of ne'er do wells into asphyxiating themselves so they could hear him play the accordion in heaven.

Isn't death better than listening to accordion music?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2018, 03:05:41 pm »
Isn't death better than listening to accordion music?

Listening to accordion music is what CAUSES death Frank.  It zombifies the brain in total.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2018, 03:23:09 pm »
We can go quietly into the dark night, or we can stand up and together fight for the end of a corrupt government. 

Not gonna happen declaring Liberal and Leftist ideas and positions as 'Conservative' simply because your party and president support them.

It saddens me, but I don't see this happening because the key word is "together".

Well, you can come over here and stand together with us on the side of principled Conservatism, or you can rot waiting for us to come over to stand with you guys upon your pillar of pragmatism. You'll have to continue to make yourself allies with the Liberals and the Left, because we're not budging of the sake of politics or pragmatism.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 08:44:14 pm »
Enough with the raging already, what I want to know is when does our side get to RAMPAGE, I could use some freebies from Da Man! 9999hair out0000

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2018, 08:56:58 pm »
Not gonna happen declaring Liberal and Leftist ideas and positions as 'Conservative' simply because your party and president support them. 

What concerns me about your posts @INVAR  is that you have repeatedly equated "conservative" with "most Christian".  So, I'm not quite sure what to make of this post from you.  It reads a little kneejerk ... and not well thought out.   :shrug:

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2018, 09:07:36 pm »
What concerns me about your posts @INVAR  is that you have repeatedly equated "conservative" with "most Christian".  So, I'm not quite sure what to make of this post from you.  It reads a little kneejerk ... and not well thought out.   :shrug:
@Right_in_Virginia

I’m sure we’ll take you all much more seriously if you’ll just point us to one instance where you’ve disagreed with Trump and publicly stated as much...

Otherwise:   Mindless sycophant
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2018, 09:12:42 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

I’m sure we’ll take you all much more seriously if you’ll just point us to one instance where you’ve disagreed with Trump Otherwise:   Mindless sycophant 

Nice try.  I'm still not playing your game....the game is mindless bullying and NT distraction.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2018, 09:16:11 pm »
Nice try.  I'm still not playing your game....the game is mindless bullying and NT distraction.
@Right_in_Virginia

You can see several instances in my posting history where I’ve given trump credit.  Hmm, why can’t you do the inverse?

Just because you don’t like the question and don’t have the intellectual honesty to admit you can’t cite a single instance in more than a year, doesn’t qualify this as either bullying or a distraction.  It merely highlights how pathetic you are and how every poster here should discount every single word you type.  It’s quite sad actually.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2018, 09:19:54 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

You can see several instances in my posting history where I’ve given trump credit.  Hmm, why can’t you do the inverse?

Hmmm.... what is the attraction to this new shiny object and how long must fascination with it be endured?

Not. Interested.

But, thanks.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2018, 09:22:22 pm »
Hmmm.... what is the attraction to this new shiny object and how long must fascination with it be endured?

Not. Interested.

But, thanks.

I think it noteworthy than rather than simply answering the question, you give a BS excuse about some game you think is being played.  Fact is, you can't do it because you are a blind partisan.  :shrug:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 09:28:30 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: