Author Topic: GOP Congressman Rips Trump in Insane Tirade to Journo: ‘Evil, Really F*cking Stupid Forrest Gump’  (Read 1204 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

GOP Congressman Rips Trump in Insane Tirade to Journo: ‘Evil, Really F*cking Stupid Forrest Gump’

This strange — but insane — tale begins with Erick Erickson wandering the aisles of a Safeway supermarket. He’s accompanied by a Republican congressman who regularly appears on Fox News to defend President Donald Trump.

“If we’re going to lose because of him, we might as well impeach the motherf*****" the unnamed congressman told Erickson.

That’s according to a new post from the conservative commentator, who wrote about his encounter with “[one] of the President’s congressional defenders” who “has privately decided he hates Trump and wants to unload.”

https://www.mediaite.com/online/gop-congressman-rips-trump-in-insane-tirade-to-journo-evil-really-fcking-stupid-forrest-gump/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
They are going to lose because they refuse to listen to the voters.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline ABX

The game now is to guess the Congressman.

Someone who is on Fox constantly defending Trump.
Someone who is in a solid Republican district with no chance of losing.

Other clues in the article.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
The game now is to guess the Congressman.

Someone who is on Fox constantly defending Trump.
Someone who is in a solid Republican district with no chance of losing.

Other clues in the article.

Hmmm.... Peter King?   :pondering:
Let it burn.

Offline GrouchoTex

I knew Erickson was a Never-Trumper, but he seemed to have a bit more class that this.
I've read quite a bit of his stuff, before and since Trump announced he was running.
Now, if he's become one one of those "Unnamed sources say" kind of people, then, never mind.

Offline ABX

Hmmm.... Peter King?   :pondering:

That fits the type of language he uses.

Offline GrouchoTex

That fits the type of language he uses.

Yep, that was my thought, too.

Offline the_doc

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
All these 'unnamed sources' is dubious - except somehow the crap ends up willing itself out later on in all the insidious chaos Trump himself has created.

He isn't half of what he and his fanatics claimed he was in terms of this incredible manager and deal-maker.

It's like amateur reality TV on a local cable channel took over the White House.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline endicom

Does this FUC(Furious Unnamed Congressman) care about what voters think or only about what his fellow tax crooks think?

Historically, the Pubs should lose seats this election cycle.

Within the past several weeks the story was that the Dem Party is kaput. Now it's TEOTWAWKI for the Pubs. We'll see.

Offline the_doc

We'll see.

Yep.  (One recent survey suggests that we will probably retain control of the House.  I personally think we will slaughter the Dems and RINOs in both chambers if Trump survives.  The Dems and RINOs seem to be worried about that--which is why they are pulling out all stops to destroy Trump.  They hate him, because he scares them.)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They are going to lose because they refuse to listen to the voters.
They have to blame someone (else). After all they have made the cesspit they sit in by their lack of principles and they just won't own that. Ultimately, they will blame the very people they work for, for not voting for their line of BS yet again.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I believe that Erickson lives in Macon, Georgia, so if he was grocery shopping, it would most likely be in Macon.  Of course a person can go grocery shopping where ever they happen to be, just saying where it would be most likely.

Offline skeeter

Historically, the Pubs should lose seats this election cycle.

Sounds to me like Erickson knows this and wants to make the most of whats a typical political cycle.

How about focusing on whats good for the country for awhile, 'conservative commentator'?

Offline Frank Cannon

Let's see. Erick Erickson providing another unnamed source to pimp some hate on Trump.

Erickson is a fraud. There is a reason he keeps losing jobs. He is the equivalent of Alex Jones for the Glenn Beck set.

Offline endicom

How about focusing on whats good for the country for awhile, 'conservative commentator'?

Sure wouldn't hurt to focus on what's good for the country. We can't be wet nurse to the world.