Author Topic: Man Kills Neighbor’s Noisy Dog, COOKS It, And Then Invites The Owner To Join Him For Dinner  (Read 450 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Caller
RYAN PICKRELL
11:02 AM 04/11/2018

A South Korean farmer reportedly killed his neighbor’s dog and then invited him to come to dinner while he ate it, according to reports citing local police.

Fed up with the dog’s incessant barking, the 62-year-old man hurled a rock at the two-year-old corgi, knocking the dog out. He then strangled the animal and cooked it, a Pyeongtaek city detective told AFP. “The man then invited his neighbors to share the meal, including the father of the dog-owning family,” local authorities revealed.

The daughter of the family whose dog unfortunately became dinner told reporters that she and her family simply thought the dog was missing and “had been all around the town, handing out leaflets containing the dog’s picture, phone number and rewards.”

“When I reached the man’s house, which is just three doors down from ours, he expressed sympathy, promising to let us know if he found the dog,” she said, explaining that the man had the dog in his barn at the time. The older farmer reportedly visited the girl’s father and invited him to a dog-meat dinner while having a drink with him.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/11/man-kills-neighbors-dog-offers-to-feed-it-to-him/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Shades of Eric Cartman and Scott Tenorman....

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...