Author Topic: Rush: Remember the Washington Establishment’s Objective: Get Rid of Trump (4-10)  (Read 688 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Remember the Washington Establishment’s Objective: Get Rid of Trump
Apr 10, 2018

RUSH: Well, I don’t want to make this personal but I have to tell you, folks, this stuff scares me. The stuff going on with the deep state, the Washington establishment, whatever you want to call them, and their never-ending pursuit of Donald Trump, either get rid of him or to paralyze his presidency, the lengths to which these people are willing to go openly and brazenly is frightening.

Greetings. Great to have you. It’s 800-282-2882 if you want to be on the program. The email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

The thing that I have to keep in mind as I keep up with the latest so-called developments of this story, the one thing that you have to always keep in mind if you want I think to have the best chance of understanding what’s going on and putting it all into some kind of perspective, you have to remember that the objective of all of this is to get rid of Donald Trump.

Read more at: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/10/remember-washington-establishments-objective-get-rid-trump/