Author Topic: Bronchitis Causes  (Read 325 times)

rangerrebew

Bronchitis Causes
« on: April 10, 2018, 01:30:28 pm »
Bronchitis Causes

By Dr Ananya Mandal, MD

Bronchitis is the result of an infection in the inner walls of the bronchi or airways in the lungs. This infection leads to inflammation, irritation and scarring of the inner mucosal membranes of the airways.
Pathology of bronchitis

There is hypertrophy of the mucus-secreting bronchial glands. This means there is an increase in size and number of these glands. This leads to an increase in the bronchial wall thickness. This thickness is associated with inflammation.

There may be other features like formation of ulcers, infiltration by inflammatory cells like neutrophils, loss of the tiny hair like cilia on the mucosal surfaces, invasion by bacteria etc. There may be areas where the epithelium is changed due to inflammation and scarring.

https://www.news-medical.net/health/Bronchitis-Causes.aspx

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Bronchitis Causes
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 01:34:00 pm »
I had it for about 15 years pretty much non-stop.

Got rid of all carpet, stuff animals, put pillows in the allergy cases, put allergy thing on the mattress, stopped using candles, avoid smokers, and basically cut out everything that had any kind of irritant.

Have had it 2 times since.

Of course doctors couldn't have suggested any of this rather then just hand out pills.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.