Author Topic: Congress releases Mark Zuckerberg's prepared testimony ahead of Wednesday's hearing  (Read 361 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Congress releases Mark Zuckerberg's prepared testimony ahead of Wednesday's hearing

Mark Zuckerberg is set to testify before the House Energy and Commerce Committee Wednesday.
    It's one of two Capitol Hill appearances for the Facebook founder and CEO this week.
    Facebook is facing questions following reports that research firm Cambridge Analytica improperly gained access to the personal information of as many as 87 million Facebook users.

Sara Salinas   | @saracsalinas
Published 4 Hours Ago Updated 2 Hours Ago

Congress has released Mark Zuckerberg's prepared testimony ahead of a Wednesday hearing before the House Energy and Commerce Committee.

It's one of two Capitol Hill appearances for the Facebook founder and CEO this week. Zuckerberg is also scheduled to appear before a joint hearing of the Senate Judiciary and Commerce committees Tuesday.

Facebook is facing questions following reports that research firm Cambridge Analytica improperly gained access to the personal information of as many as 87 million Facebook users.

more
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/09/congress-released-mark-zuckerbergs-prepared-testimony-ahead-of-wednesdays-hearing.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I do find it interesting how everyone is up in arms over this, yet few realize what was in the budget bill the President just signed. In the budget bill was The Cloud Act which opens up all your private data the government and any private cloud server has to any agency that wants it, any time, without a warrant.

And this is the same Congress that is calling up a private business for doing a tiny fraction of what they do.

It makes what Facebook is doing seem like one grain of sand on the beach in comparison.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 08:29:02 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Zuckerborg needs to go down.  Hard.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."