Author Topic: Iran Tells Trump He Would Regret Dropping Nuclear Deal  (Read 697 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Iran Tells Trump He Would Regret Dropping Nuclear Deal
« on: April 09, 2018, 02:58:14 pm »
LONDON (Reuters) - Donald Trump will regret it if he pulls out of the nuclear deal with Iran, President Hassan Rouhani said on Monday, warning the U.S. president that Tehran's response would be stronger than he thinks.

U.S. sanctions that were lifted under the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) of 2015 will resume unless Trump waives them again on May 12. Trump has effectively set that as a deadline for European powers to "fix the terrible flaws" of the deal.

"The new U.S. president - who has big claims and many ups and downs in his words and actions - has been trying for 15 months to break the JCPOA ... but the structure of the JCPOA is so strong that it has not been shaken by such quakes," Rouhani said in a speech broadcast live on state television.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-rouhani/iran-tells-trump-he-would-regret-dropping-nuclear-deal-idUSKBN1HG0U7
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

Re: Iran Tells Trump He Would Regret Dropping Nuclear Deal
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 04:07:15 pm »
“We will produce any weapons necessary to defend our country in such a volatile region. But we will not use our weapons against our neighbors,” Rouhani said.

I’m fairly sure they’ve already been produced and stashed away somewhere.

Michael Rubin, a former Pentagon adviser and expert on rogue regimes, noted that while international inspectors have had access to some of Iran’s nuclear sites, it has not been permitted to inspect secret sites, including underground facilities that could have continued to serve as a nuclear research hub for Iran since the deal was implemented.

"This is just one more statement to show what a mirage the JCPOA was," Rubin said. "Iran built an underground facility under the nose of the IAEA, and Obama allowed them to keep it. The more we see the Iran nuclear deal, the more it seems about as effective as the deal to end Syria's chemical weapons."

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-threatens-restart-nuke-enrichment-program-matter-days/

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 04:10:15 pm »

Offline thackney

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 04:34:38 pm »
“We will produce any weapons necessary to defend our country in such a volatile region. But we will not use our weapons against our neighbors,” Rouhani said.

I’m fairly sure they’ve already been produced and stashed away somewhere.

Iran's New 'Super' Stealth Fighter Jet Is Totally Fake
https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/02/iran-new-stealth-fighter-jet-fake/318714/

Iran’s Fake Qaher F-313 Stealth Fighter Is Back
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/irans-fake-qaher-f-313-stealth-fighter-back-20231

Iranian Copy of U.S. Unmanned Stealth Aircraft is a Fake
https://news.usni.org/2014/05/12/iranian-copy-u-s-unamnned-stealth-aircraft-fake

Iran's supposed missile launch was fake, US officials say
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/25/irans-supposed-missile-launch-was-fake-us-officials-say.html

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 04:35:37 pm »
I am surprised that Obama and mommy Jarrett haven't moved to Iran by now. Obviously they are both national heroes there. I always wondered from the beginning if Obama was Sunni or Shiite. Based on his adoration of Iran and Iranian mullahs, it seems clear that he is a Shiite Muslim. Also, this explains why Saudi Arabia and Egypt wants nothing to do with him anymore and refuses to meet with him.

All joking and sarcasm aside, I really did expect Obama to emigrate to some Islamic country. Obama LOVED "sticking it" to America in any way he could. By him moving to Iran or some other Islamic nation, this would be his final poke in the eye to America and the American people whom he hates.

He still may do it. Or possibly he is afraid. There are millions of Muslims in the M.E. whom he screwed over while President who would love to see him dead. And he would likely lose his SS protection.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 04:36:13 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 04:35:56 pm »
I hope and pray he calls their bluff on this.  One of the first things that needs to stop is our help in protecting their computer networks from hackers.

Then the Israelis can insert a new and better version of the Stuxnet virus into their launch systems.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline edpc

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 04:59:13 pm »
@thackney

What’s not fake is the warhead design they obtained in 2000.  All they need is the fissile material.

Offline thackney

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2018, 05:06:39 pm »
@thackney

What’s not fake is the warhead design they obtained in 2000. All they need is the fissile material.

We will have to disagree on the "all they need" part.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 05:20:33 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline edpc

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2018, 05:23:08 pm »
We will have to disagree on the "all the need" part.

Cheers!

I’d think so too, if it wasnt for the last Nork test reaching nearly 300kt.  That’s in line for a warhead similar to a W-87 design.  There’s been a lot of cooperation between the two nations on missile and warhead technology.