Author Topic: ‘We want ANSWERS!’ Diamond and Silk drop the MIC on Facebook about censorship in must-read thread  (Read 678 times)

rangerrebew

â€˜We want ANSWERS!’ Diamond and Silk drop the MIC on Facebook about censorship 

Posted at 11:08 am on April 8, 2018 by Sam J.

As Twitter’s own CEO shared an article about the annihilation of Conservative messaging as a ‘good read,’ we are no longer questioning whether or not there is a bias against the Right in social media.

We know there is.

Now we’re just wondering how far they’ll go with this bias. Take for example the situation popular Trump supporters Diamond and Silk are dealing with (and have been dealing with for months) on Facebook:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/04/08/we-want-answers-diamond-and-silk-drop-the-mic-on-facebook-about-censorship-in-must-read-thread/

Offline RoosGirl

Maybe if Madams 'Diamond' and 'Silk' want to be taken seriously they would consider ditching the stripper stage names they use.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Maybe if Madams 'Diamond' and 'Silk' want to be taken seriously they would consider ditching the stripper stage names they use.
Hater. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee

ME-OW!
Geez, women!
Countdown to Resignation

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online corbe

Found a picture of those 'strippers' at their Tryouts.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.