Author Topic: Trump puts blame on Obama after alleged chemical attack in Syria  (Read 11137 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump puts blame on Obama after alleged chemical attack in Syria
« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2018, 08:57:52 pm »

Of course, but that doesn't mean it won't get more expensive.  Just about everything will, because petrochemicals are used across many industries.  Not all types of oil are the same when it comes to uses and ease of refinement.

There's that, plus it would wreak havoc in the economies of our customers who buy pretty much everything else we make and sell.  So obviously we don't want that.  We're between a bit of a rock and a hard place, and have been for a long time.  All because these animals have been warring with everybody in the whole damned world since the beginning of their history.  I'm sure one of them was named "Cain" and killed his brother "Able" with a rock. 

(I know, I know.  I'm hoping nobody picks that comment up to make a fooking theological discussion about it.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2018, 08:59:58 pm »
   Hey Dude, we don't do Religion here.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2018, 09:23:16 pm »
   Hey Dude, we don't do Religion here.

Yeah, I hope I didn't step on a trip-wire there by mentioning the second two people in the Bible....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2018, 09:31:40 pm »
On my 23rd birthday, I was handed an additional Chaparral platoon to lead. Just so happened we were selected to undergo a tactical evaluation. Long story short, we failed. It was a seminal moment in my life. All the fecal matter was directed at me, the Leaders Handbook was quoted to me on a daily basis: everything my unit does, or fails to do, is my responsibility. After about three weeks of that, I told my CO, "I get it...now stay the hell out of my way and let me do my job."

I've tried to live my life by that credo since those days. When Trump was inaugurated, he got the keys to the car. He wasn't planted by force in the Oval Office, he volunteered for the job...so do the job, Mr. Trump.

Hey @Right_in_Virginia , you can stick your "snowflake smirk" where the sun don't shine.

***blushing***   :sword:     :patriot:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #129 on: April 08, 2018, 09:35:27 pm »
There's that, plus it would wreak havoc in the economies of our customers who buy pretty much everything else we make and sell.  So obviously we don't want that.  We're between a bit of a rock and a hard place, and have been for a long time.  All because these animals have been warring with everybody in the whole damned world since the beginning of their history.  I'm sure one of them was named "Cain" and killed his brother "Able" with a rock. 

(I know, I know.  I'm hoping nobody picks that comment up to make a fooking theological discussion about it.)

True!  I think that it is thoughts of grandiose thinking that we can somehow stop any violence in the ME.  They are victims of their own religion.  Slaves to a continuous battle from birth.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #130 on: April 08, 2018, 09:44:51 pm »
Russia is warning the U.S. against any “military intervention” in Syria over the government's alleged chemical attack against civilians this weekend, saying any such response would be “unacceptable” and lead to the “most serious consequences”.

The foreign ministry in Moscow also says in a statement on its website that allegations of the chemical attack are “fabricated,” suggesting the claims were invented by rebel forces and the Syrian Civil Defense known as the White Helmets.

“It is necessary to warn again that military intervention under invented and fabricated pretexts in Syria, where at the request of the lawful government there are Russian military personnel, is absolutely unacceptable and can lead to the most serious consequences,” the statement reads. “The aim of these false speculations, that have no basis, is to shield the terrorists and the irreconcilable radical opposition, who reject a political solution, at the same time while trying to justify possible armed strikes from outside.”

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/syrias-alleged-chemical-attack-demand-immediate-response-state-133405887--abc-news-topstories.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2018, 09:52:05 pm »
True!  I think that it is thoughts of grandiose thinking that we can somehow stop any violence in the ME.  They are victims of their own religion.  Slaves to a continuous battle from birth.

Then you agree with President Trump.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2018, 09:59:10 pm »

You say that like you've accomplished some sort of victory over @Chosen Daughter.  And you wonder why there are people who will never come to your "side.."
I will NOT comply.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2018, 10:07:00 pm »
For anyone to say they approve of Trump less than, or even equal with, Obama is a slap in the face to the conservative gains made under President Trump.

Sometimes you got to stop and realize when you’re winning.

:patriot:

:flag:

Touche, saluting military experience also applies to Trump supporters.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2018, 10:11:09 pm »
Heck, ISIS has been defeated, largely, maybe not 100% and in a country where the ruler is not friendly with us, but the anti-Trumpers find fault with this then.... unbelievable, They didn't vote for Trump and as far as I'm concerned, did not vote for this defeat of ISIS in an imperfect world. And now, they still act with arrogance? Where would we be if Trump had not been elected? The aim has always been ISIS NOT Assad, you can't fix every problem in the world, in places we are not even... DR Congo, Nigeria, or if we are there, in a very small number.

Trump largely helped an area that got all messed up after Bush left office and Obama came in but there was persecution of Christians before Obama entered office.

Like we are suppose to be apologetic to those who have acted against this administration all the way? For their candidate, the "true" conservative who has not killed one terrorist, who has had a very little affect on the war on terror.

8bs8
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 10:11:51 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2018, 10:13:11 pm »
You say that like you've accomplished some sort of victory over @Chosen Daughter.  And you wonder why there are people who will never come to your "side.."

Fine, don't come to "our" side, which is the American side, the things @chosendaughter has said, I don't know about you, means ISIS would never have been defeated, never-Trumpers. Things are a lot better now than under Obama. Wow, like people have to apologize?  9999hair out0000

Offline TomSea

« Reply #136 on: April 08, 2018, 10:14:54 pm »

There's Christians over there, of course, Trump has helped them out. We won't hear a peep about this though, or the persecution they underwent from almost the very start of the Iraqi war.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #137 on: April 08, 2018, 10:17:25 pm »
ISIS was defeated one heck of a lot faster in Iraq than Syria, there are various reasons for that but it should not be forgotten nonetheless.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2018, 10:21:43 pm »
Fine, don't come to "our" side, which is the American side, the things @chosendaughter has said, I don't know about you, means ISIS would never have been defeated, never-Trumpers. Things are a lot better now than under Obama. Wow, like people have to apologize?  9999hair out0000

I'm not on anybody's "side" Tom.  I'm just pointing out the "rub their nose in it" behavior stops others from joining you.  Don't lord it over somebody when they agree with you, is that difficult?  Hmmm?
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

« Reply #139 on: April 08, 2018, 10:35:04 pm »

Yes, @TomSea Things are a lot better now than they were under obummer and glory be to Trump for saving us from hellary, we all get that.  All this 'Never' is trying to tell you is that it would be a lot better now than all 3 of them had you Trumpers not decided in your pizzed off haze at DC to throw it all away and buy-in to the Bruiser instead of the Thinker.       We had a legitimate chance at electing a True Conservative, who, in spite of your consternations, I believe, would have wuped her azz, also.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 10:37:28 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #140 on: April 08, 2018, 11:10:53 pm »

I agree with Trump?  I agree with me.  That women and children should not be lying in the street dead from chemical weapons.  I felt the same about Saddam doing it.  But who in this government has ever done anything that has changed the outcome of Islamic sects that kill and destroy each other?  We choose certain groups we believe are the opposition group.  Supply weapons for ISIS? over Bashir Al Assad.  We get Saddam who gassed his own people and the left cry bloody murder.  Its a mess, no more than a mess.  Have you ever seen the Islamic celebrations where they march through the streets beating themselves bloody?  Have you seen what they do to their children?  They cut them.  Have you seen images of little children with guns?  Do you know who can be trusted and who cannot in that region?  Who has ties to what group or will fold into another for the sake of overthrowing Bashar al Assad.

Here is Obama speech to UN Concerning Arab Spring and Syria

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/transcript-president-obamas-speech-at-the-un-general-assembly/2013/09/24/64d5b386-2522-11e3-ad0d-b7c8d2a594b9_story.html?utm_term=.3734896cdddb

I think more than anything Obama created the mess in Syria and the entire region.  Removing troops from Iraq and supporting the overthrow of Bashir al Assad.  If that makes Trump right I guess I agree, in part.  So we have Assad and chemical weapons.  Others of unknown opposition groups that order Mosque bombings and beheadings.  They have driven Christians from the region.

I am not an expert on ME and based on what I see we don't have any in our government that are either.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 11:57:46 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2018, 11:15:27 pm »
A blunt insight into the president’s thinking that presents a bit of a dilemma to NeverTrumpers. They certainly don’t like Obama, but appear to hate Donald Trump worse. Hmm what’s a never to do?

First post out of the gate.  Obsess much?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2018, 11:18:55 pm »
But defeating terrorism is "winning" for America.

Except when Bush does it.  Right?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #143 on: April 08, 2018, 11:27:48 pm »
Why is no one asking where Syria got these chemical weapons to begin with?

(If only Bush had rushed to war, we could have stopped these WMD from leaving Iraq)

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #144 on: April 08, 2018, 11:29:17 pm »

(If only Bush had rushed to war, we could have stopped these WMD from leaving Iraq)

You know the answer to that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #145 on: April 08, 2018, 11:51:45 pm »

The ones trucked out of Iraq into Syria.  You know the ones that never existed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #146 on: April 08, 2018, 11:56:11 pm »

Admitting that would totally ruin the "Bush lied, people died" trope.  The leftist media would walk over a living room floor of Legos before they'd ever admit such a thing. :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2018, 11:59:22 pm »

Syria had been exploring chemical weapons since the 70s and really ramped up in the mid 80s when Israel's nukes became publicly known.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #148 on: April 09, 2018, 12:08:41 am »
Admitting that would totally ruin the "Bush lied, people died" trope.  The leftist media would walk over a living room floor of Legos before they'd ever admit such a thing. :laugh:

Not so hard.  I have stepped on plenty of Legos.  It hurts for sure but not torture enough to make them admit it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #149 on: April 09, 2018, 12:32:28 am »

General Tommy Franks addresses this in his book. They had drone footage of an Iraqi convoy crossing unabated from a known munitions facility in Iraq straight into Syria.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!