Author Topic: Pregnant women’s fluoride exposure linked to lower IQ in babies, study shows  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

Pregnant women’s fluoride exposure linked to lower IQ in babies, study shows

April 6, 2018

Pregnant women’s fluoride exposure is linked to lower IQ in their children at one- to three-years-old, according to a study published in Occupational & Environmental Medicine (2018), and at levels commonly found in U.S. women, reports the Fluoride Action Network (FAN).

Researchers, Thomas et al., found that, for every increase of 1 milligram per liter of fluoride in pregnant women's urine, their offspring averaged 2.4 points lower IQ scores at age 1-3 years-old.  This finding is statistically significant and was adjusted for confounders.

They write, our findings "suggest higher in utero exposure to fluoride has an adverse impact on offspring cognitive development that can be detected earlier, in the first three years of life.”

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20180406/Pregnant-womene28099s-fluoride-exposure-linked-to-lower-IQ-in-babies-study-shows.aspx

Offline dfwgator

General Ripper was right!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
General Ripper was right!

Yes he was.   Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face.  Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream?.

You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut wrote:
"Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face.  Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream?."

Ha!
My own thoughts (short video):
https://1drv.ms/v/s!An3uN8X2AHdOgiUk7DN-0SUiUHU6