Author Topic: Sharpton, Parkland shooting survivor announce rally for outside Trump Tower  (Read 255 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sharpton, Parkland shooting survivor announce rally for outside Trump Tower
By Luis Sanchez - 04/07/18 04:03 PM EDT

A Parkland shooting survivor and Rev. Al Sharpton announced on Saturday that they are planning a rally in front of New York City’s Trump Tower in June to protest gun violence, The Associated Press reported.

The rally will begin at Trump International Tower and proceed to Trump Tower, where President Trump has lived for years before becoming president and moving into the White House.

The student, Aalayah Eastmond, said that New York City is also where one of her family members was fatally shot.

Fifteen years ago, “I actually lost my uncle to gun violence in Brooklyn,” she told the AP. “So for it to happen to me, in my face, that just shows that change has to happen now.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/382109-sharpton-parkland-shooting-survivor-announce-rally-for-outside-trump-tower
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Night of the bullhorn and bulls**t.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.