Author Topic: Justice Department announces 'zero-tolerance' policy on illegal border crossings  (Read 839 times)

rangerrebew

Justice Department announces 'zero-tolerance' policy on illegal border crossings

By Adam Shaw

Published April 06, 2018
FoxNews.com

The Justice Department announced Friday that it is implementing a “zero-tolerance” policy for prosecuting those attempting to enter the U.S. illegally -- the latest in a series of measures by the Trump administration to combat illegal immigration.

“The situation at our Southwest Border is unacceptable,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement announcing the policy. “Congress has failed to pass effective legislation that serves the national interest -- that closes dangerous loopholes and fully funds a wall along our southern border. "

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/06/justice-department-announces-zero-tolerance-policy-on-illegal-border-crossings.html

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Now, this is what we hired these folks for: to enforce the law. About time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Now, this is what we hired these folks for: to enforce the law. About time.

All it takes.

If we'd just enforce the law the Democrats as a force to be reckoned with would cease to exist. Then we could get down to cleaning the aisle jumping Bipartisans out of our own Party.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 09:57:07 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

All it takes.

If we'd just enforce the law the Democrats as a force to be reckoned with would cease to exist. Then we could get down to cleaning the aisle jumping Bipartisans out of our own Party.
Im a little like Andrew Dice Clay on the 'bipartisan' thing. Either you do or you don't....there isn't any 'half way'.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Im a little like Andrew Dice Clay on the 'bipartisan' thing. Either you do or you don't....there isn't any 'half way'.

They're blatant enough.

Like calling a cab from a gay bar and having the driver come in and ask for Dick.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

They're blatant enough.

Like calling a cab from a gay bar and having the driver come in and ask for Dick.
The driver is just looking for a bigger tip....

C S Lewis

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The driver is just looking for a bigger tip....

Not if he's Jewish. No tip.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Smokin Joe

Not if he's Jewish. No tip.
If there's an end there's a tip, (just no skin in the game).

C S Lewis

Offline WingNot

If there's an end there's a tip, (just no skin in the game).

Oy Vey!

Offline Smokin Joe

Oy Vey!
Brutal operation, I'm telling you! They did it to me when I was a baby and I couldn't walk for a year!

C S Lewis

Offline WingNot

Brutal operation, I'm telling you! They did it to me when I was a baby and I couldn't walk for a year!

18 months for me.  They must have taken more off the top on me.

Offline Smokin Joe

18 months for me.  They must have taken more off the top on me.
Mebbe a little off the sides.... :terror:

C S Lewis