Author Topic: California's Considers Passing a 'You Must Stay Gay' Bill  (Read 775 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

California's Considers Passing a 'You Must Stay Gay' Bill
« on: April 06, 2018, 02:55:55 pm »
SOURCE: CHRISTIAN POST

URL: https://www.christianpost.com/news/californias-shocking-you-must-stay-gay-bill-222554/

by Michael Brown

In a brazen assault on our most fundamental freedoms, California legislators are considering a bill that would make it illegal for anyone to receive professional help to resolve unwanted same-sex attractions or gender confusion. This would apply to people of all ages. People of all religious and moral convictions. It is an absolute outrage, and it must be opposed vigorously.

For the last few years, a growing number of states and cities have embraced legislation making it illegal for minors struggling with unwanted same-sex attractions or gender confusion to receive professional help, even with the full support of their parents.

This would apply to a 14-year-old girl who was raped by her uncle at the age of 8 and now feels repulsion towards men and attraction towards women. If her parents stood with her and she wanted to meet with a trained counselor to help to get to the root of her attractions, in some states, that would be illegal. No professional counselor or therapist or psychologist would be allowed to help her.

Yet in these same states, if an 8-year-old girl believed she was really a boy and wanted to receive professional help to affirm her female identity, that would be perfectly legal. A counselor could tell her parents to encourage her to dress and identify as a boy. That counselor could also recommend that, at age 10, she start taking hormone blockers, then prepares to "transition" fully to male at age 16, then has sex-change surgery at 18, with hormones prescribed for life.

That would be perfectly legal. But for that same 8-year-old girl to say, "I want to be at home in the body God gave me. I don't want hormones and surgery. Can anyone help me?" The answer would be, "No. Such help is illegal."

California wants to take this one dangerous step farther, making it illegal for anyone of any age to receive such help. This defies all logic and can only be seen for what it is: a frontal assault on our freedom to self-determination. A frontal assault on our freedom of religion. And a frontal assault on our freedom of conscience.

And make no mistake about this. As ADF attorney Matt Sharp explained on my Line of Fire broadcast, this legislation would extend into the churches.

For example, let's say that your church has the policy of offering free pastoral counseling for all tithing members. That would mean a financial transaction is involved in those services. So, you, a member in good standing want to receive some much-needed counseling.

You're a married father of four, but you struggle deeply with gender identity confusion. You set up an appointment with one of the pastors, only to be told, "It is illegal for us to help you."

I am not exaggerating.

(EXCERPT) CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE REST....

Offline dfwgator

Re: California's Considers Passing a 'You Must Stay Gay' Bill
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 03:24:04 pm »
“I've just flown in from California, where they've made homosexuality legal. I thought I'd better get out before they make it compulsory.”  - Bob Hope

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 03:25:14 pm »
“I've just flown in from California, where they've made homosexuality legal. I thought I'd better get out before they make it compulsory.”  - Bob Hope

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 03:28:34 pm »
And the moral degradation of our society continues.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 04:08:28 pm »
Yeah, they laughed at the time....but like they say, never say never.  I wouldn't put it past many fascist lib authoritarians (most libs) to make it a crime to turn down "transsexual" or homosexual advances. Because we wouldn't want to make them feel bad, would we?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 10:54:59 pm »
California is getting ready to drive off the cliff, just as those two lesbians did up in Oregon a few days' back...

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 11:20:31 pm »
Normalizing perversity and de-legitimizing normality are what societies tend to do just before giving in to madness.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn