Author Topic: Perv Exposes Himself to Little Girl in Target Gender-Neutral Restroom in Chicago  (Read 573 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: PJ MEDIA

URL: https://pjmedia.com/trending/perv-exposes-little-girl-target-restroom-chicago/

by Debra Heine

Police are looking for a man who exposed himself to a child in a Chicago Target women's restroom last week, prompting some to blame the store's gender-neutral bathroom policies for the crime.

Hey @Target! We told you https://t.co/98V0XDhevb

— Jaihawkk (@Jaihawkk) April 5, 2018

According to Chicago police, a mother entered the bathroom with her young daughter. A man, insisting that he needed to use the restroom too, went into the women's room soon afterward.

The sicko pushed into the stall where the little girl was, exposed his genitals, used the facility, and then fled the scene, police said.

He was able to do this because of Target's "inclusive" policy of allowing biological men to enter the women's restroom if they self-identify as a woman, and vice versa.

"It's very sad. Children are innocent," Stanley Hughley, a shopper at the Target store, said. "However old the pedophile was, it's wrong. It's pure evil no matter how you look at it."

Target spokesperson Danielle Schumann tried to downplay the incident, telling NBC Chicago that the man was drunk when he pushed the girl out of the stall and went to the bathroom.

"At Target, the safety and security of our guests is critically important to us," Schumann said. "Immediately after a guest notified us of this incident, we called law enforcement and provided them with video footage from our store entrance to help with their investigation.”

He was described by police as being black with a dark complexion, about 30 to 40 years old, 5-foot-10 to 6 feet tall, 170 to 190 pounds and wearing a red jacket, dark-colored hat, gray pants and sunglasses.

Target's policy of letting men in the women's restroom sparked outrage among many Americans who believe the store is putting the progressive agenda above the safety

(Excerpt) Read more at above link...

Offline SirLinksALot

Well, Governor Andrew Cuomo's idiot brother, Chris Cuomo said on CNN. “We must teach tolerance to these young girls”.

I guess they will just have to educate young girls in school to expect this so that they will be de-sensitized. Liberals never think of the obvious solution.

I wonder how I, as a male would be treated if I went to Target with a T-Shirt saying: "I'm Just Hear to Use the Ladies Room"....   :pondering:

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 02:37:32 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline andy58-in-nh

Prediction: the police, doing their job, will catch the creep... after which he will sue Target and the girl's mother for millions of dollars, abetted by a virtual army of "public interest" lawyers, funded by left-wing billionaires and their "charitable trusts".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline SirLinksALot

He can always say that he thinks he's a little girl....

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"He was described by police as being black with a dark complexion, about 30 to 40 years old, 5-foot-10 to 6 feet tall, 170 to 190 pounds and wearing a red jacket, dark-colored hat, gray pants and sunglasses..."

I'm sure Target has plenty of in-store security cameras.
One of them must have caught a decent shot of this perp...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Target has been a toilet company since it decided to encourage young girls to be assaulted by allowing men to follow them into women restrooms.

Like walking in the wrong side of the tracks, you are taking risks by bringing your kids into a Target store.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It would be easy for a male to become involuntarily aroused in a female bathroom. Regardless of the 'ick' factor, female urine contains pheromones which can stimulate a man into sexual arousal. "The scent of a woman" is a real thing. And when they take their pants or dress off and pull their panties down, the scent alone of doing that is simulating.

The olfactory stimulations happening in that environment to a male combined with the simple psychology of knowing that two feet away from you is a woman or girl with her skirt hiked up and her panties down could easily be difficult for some males, especially young males, to endure without release of some kind. No doubt many of the men using the female bathroom are using it for purposes other than urination or defecation.

So, the idea of, "I'm only here to use the lady's bathroom" is a very viable, and I would say likely, occurrence. It probably happens a lot more than we know. If you hear some guy in the stall next to you huffing and puffing and grunting, you can guess what he is doing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.