Author Topic: DNA Test Reveals Fertility Doctor Used His Own Sperm To Impregnate Patient  (Read 1269 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

A 36-year-old woman who had her DNA tested by Ancestry.com says she was shocked to learn that her biological father was her parents' fertility doctor.
Jose A. Bernat Bacete/Getty Images
When people send away samples for DNA testing they're often hoping the results can help them trace the lineage of their families over centuries and across continents. But when Kelli Rowlette received her results from Ancestry.com she discovered a much closer connection — about 500 miles away from where she lives — dating back to May 20, 1981. Her own birthday.
The results showed Rowlette's biological father was not the man she'd always known, but a stranger named Gerald Mortimer. A man she later found out had been her parents' fertility doctor and had impregnated her mother with his own sperm without her mother's knowledge or consent.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/04/04/599531061/dna-test-reveals-fertility-doctor-used-his-own-sperm-to-impregnate-patient
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Polly Ticks

Wow.  Now there's a man who loved his work.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wait:  Two things...were did they get the Dr's DNA sample, and why did they match it up with the woman?  And why did they feel free to tell her this, I thought they kept these DNA tests confidential?

Mrs. Liberty once wanted to know why I was adamant in my refusal to participate in one of these damnedable DNA tests, and this article makes my reasoning crystal clear.  I.  Don't.  Trust.  Them.  Or what they do with the data after they've collected it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Mrs. Liberty once wanted to know why I was adamant in my refusal to participate in one of these damnedable DNA tests, and this article makes my reasoning crystal clear.  I.  Don't.  Trust.  Them.  Or what they do with the data after they've collected it.

I’ve been suspicious of the results since 1982.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Meh. I already saw this show 20+ years ago....

"Law & Order" Seed (TV Episode 1995)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0629413/

While investigating a fertility doctor for a separate case of fraud, McCoy and Kincaid discover evidence that he may be inseminating his patients with his own sperm.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Meh. I already saw this show 20+ years ago....

"Law & Order" Seed (TV Episode 1995)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0629413/

While investigating a fertility doctor for a separate case of fraud, McCoy and Kincaid discover evidence that he may be inseminating his patients with his own sperm.

Lord I got tired of that show, all the violence and deceit in the real world and we we turn to 'entertainment' for more? This is why I don't watch news, or  current TV shows, I like my entertainment to not mirror reality(just like my mind).

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Wait:  Two things...were did they get the Dr's DNA sample, and why did they match it up with the woman?  And why did they feel free to tell her this, I thought they kept these DNA tests confidential?

You can share your results and they match you up with other people who share their results. 

Offline Frank Cannon

Lord I got tired of that show, all the violence and deceit in the real world and we we turn to 'entertainment' for more? This is why I don't watch news, or  current TV shows, I like my entertainment to not mirror reality(just like my mind).

Well if you don't like reality, you are at the right forum.

Offline edpc

Lord I got tired of that show....

Lord got tired of this show.....

Offline Frank Cannon

:thumbsup:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That show got tired of Lord.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You can share your results and they match you up with other people who share their results.

If this Dr. shared his results, knowing what he did about his "spreading of his seed," then he is terminally stupid.  We're talking "too stupid to live."
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

That show got tired of Lord.

Refusing to wear anything but dark suits and ties in the tropics finally wore him down.

Offline Frank Cannon

Refusing to wear anything but dark suits and ties in the tropics finally wore him down.

Wat'chu talkin' 'bout Willis?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

British man 'fathered 600 children' at own fertility clinic

A British man may have fathered 600 children by repeatedly using his own sperm in a fertility clinic he ran, it has emerged.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9193014/British-man-fathered-600-children-at-own-fertility-clinic.html

I have read many stories like this over the years. I guess it is more common than we think. If the Dad has bad sperm, the Doc jumps in to help out (and to boost his reputation and success rate).
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

Well if you don't like reality, you are at the right forum.
@Frank Cannon
I knew there was a reason I felt so comfortable here with people like...............you!

I know you're supposed to be this but sometimes I get confused when you become this or this .......................STOP IT!

Online GtHawk

Oh man, remember when they McArthur left the show and instead of writing him out of the show they replaced him with a heavy smoking character right out of the Untouchables, it was to say the least sad.