Author Topic: High School Counselor Arrested After Threatening To "Execute" White People  (Read 971 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-02/high-school-counselor-arrested-after-threatening-execute-white-people

The in-school suspension coordinator/counselor at a Bridgeport, Connecticut high school has been arrested after threatening to “execute every white man he gets his hands on.”

Warren Harding High School’s Carl Lemon was taken into custody Wednesday on charges of second-degree threat and breach of the peace.

According to NBC-4 in New York, the police report states a teacher heard Lemon say “he couldn’t wait for the Panthers to give the OK and a revolution begins,” so he could carry out his threat. The teacher said Lemon had made “similar statements in the past.”

During Lemon’s arrest, the school was put on lockdown for approximately ten minutes. Police noted the counselor was “pacing around his desk and repeatedly” and opening and closing a desk drawer which contained a kitchen knife.

The Connecticut Post reports Lemon also had stomped on an American flag in a classroom exclaiming “This is what I think about it!” In addition, Harding’s principal discovered an anonymous student note in her school mailbox which said Lemon “talks about shooting whites a lot! He watches radical stuff during class. I am scared he will do something… he is crazy.”

The official police report indicates the note also said Lemon “disrespects” students and that he doesn’t like the school’s principals and “will take them out.”

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
According to NBC-4 in New York, the police report states a teacher heard Lemon say “he couldn’t wait for the Panthers to give the OK and a revolution begins,” so he could carry out his threat. The teacher said Lemon had made “similar statements in the past.”

Take that racist fool out of NYC and sit him down in a city that doesn't have a black majority,and see how long it takes him to shut up and run back home to hide under the bed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Meadowlark, is that you?
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

I had a Guidance Councilor just like this guy back in the day. That is why I ended up with a cult in northern Cali after High School.

Offline WingNot

I had a Guidance Councilor just like this guy back in the day. That is why I ended up with a cult in northern Cali after High School.

I wouldn't exactly call "San Quentin" a cult.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

000hehehehe

Offline LMAO

Everybody wrap your mind around this one fact..... he’s a high school guidance counselor
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline WingNot

Everybody wrap your mind around this one fact..... he’s a high school guidance counselor

That is where schools administrators put those who can't teach anymore to wait out their retirement...in the guidance Department.   

Offline andy58-in-nh

City public schools are chock-full of nuts these days. Angry ideologues with poor social skills, questionable hygiene, and lifetime tenure. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline WingNot

City public schools are chock-full of nuts these days. Angry ideologues with poor social skills, questionable hygiene, and lifetime tenure.

GodBless the AFT and the NEA for their hard work keeping the schools of america filled to the brim with the undesirable unfirerables.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Wingnut

Why not? Membership almost entirely composed of low-IQ people who consider thinking to be "hard work",no job skills,secret  handshakes,suspicious of and hate outsiders,ratpack "outsiders",etc,etc,etc.

Sure sounds like a cult to me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@LMAO

What else would he be other than Black History Professor,science teacher?

I would be shocked if he WASN'T a HS guidance counselor.  Who better to tell the white students they are international criminals that owe the 3rd world a living,and to tell the black students that nothing bad that  happens to them in life is their fault because "De white debbils dun bees de wons what planed hit!",and they have a RIGHT to take anything they want by force because it's owed to them?

Seems to me it is likely that's what HS guidance counselors have been telling public HS kids for the last couple of decades.