Author Topic: Vicente Fox calls Trump a ‘spoiled child,’ demands Americans ‘stop him’  (Read 884 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Vicente Fox calls Trump a ‘spoiled child,’ demands Americans ‘stop him’
Washington Times, Apr 2, 2018, Stephen Dinan

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox said the U.S. is facing “decay” and called President Trump a “spoiled child” after the president said he’s no longer willing to deal on granting permanent legal status to illegal immigrants under the Obama-era DACA program.

Mr. Fox, who as president of his country from 2000 to 2006 oversaw a massive exodus of people to the U.S., praised the DACA program that protects hundreds of thousands of them from deportation.

“Acting like a spoiled child, won’t get you anywhere in politics!” Mr. Fox said via Twitter.

“DACA is not only a program, it’s a way of living for hundreds of thousands of young people. America wake up and stop him! U.S. Congress needs to prevent this child from destroying what’s left of the American Dream,” Mr. Fox said.

He also said the U.S. is facing “decay,” and said Mr. Trump had “stolen” the country.

More: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/2/vicente-fox-calls-trump-spoiled-child/

Offline dfwgator

¿Por qué no te callas, Vincente?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Vincente Fox  ---- reminding Americans why we voted for Donald Trump. 

Offline dfwgator

Of course Vincente made Mexico so crappy, that people want to leave Mexico,   he's really proud of that.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
As he speaks from the seat of power in his turd world country.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

demands Americans ‘stop him’

Well I demand that Vincent stuff a burrito up his ass and do the Macarena. 

Offline dfwgator

As he speaks from the seat of power in his turd world country.

The vast majority of Mexicans hate Fox, too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The vast majority of Mexicans hate Fox, too.

Wonder how much Trump is paying Fox to fire up his base?   Former El Presidente's pay could be well suited by this presidential reality TV show.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
demands Americans ‘stop him’

Well I demand that Vincent stuff a burrito up his ass and do the Macarena.
Again? That's his favorite fiesta game. I demand that Poquito Vincente's Mejico do something about it's Cartel's, gangs, lack of jobs, education and government corruption. Then maybe it's citizens won't flee to America illegally to leach of the taxpayers and send mucho dinero back to old Mejico.  Oh and J
cierra su apestoso hoyo de pastel! Just sayin.

Offline skeeter

Of course Vincente made Mexico so crappy, that people want to leave Mexico,   he's really proud of that.

Fox probably is - he not only got rid of a good chunk of his troublesome mestizo & indian populations making mexico safer for its wealthy white minority, he gained a nice source of US dollars in the bargain.

Whats not to like?

Offline corbe

Presidente Parades said the same thing to President Polk in 1845 with disastrous results.

/JS
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
That is correct. My city council meeting last night, saw a 6-1 vote to oppose the fedgov sanctuary city stand taken in CA.

Lotsa Trump hats and shirts in the audience.

I have no beef with Hispanics/Latinos/Chicanos/ etc. Have many as relatives, friends and clients.

But enough is enough, Vincente. We already have enough. If we need more, let them enter legally, when we say so.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mountaineer

I just tweeted Fox (before I saw this thread), asking him to stop sending us his criminals.  ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline thackney

How does Mexico treat the children of illegal immigrants into Mexico?
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How does Mexico treat the children of illegal immigrants into Mexico?
It used to be no Mexican birth certificate you were SOL, and there were a lot poor Indios that couldn't afford a birth certificate, so no school nada!