Author Topic: The newest teen challenge: Snorting condoms  (Read 1012 times)

rangerrebew

The newest teen challenge: Snorting condoms
« on: April 02, 2018, 05:24:33 pm »
The newest teen challenge: Snorting condoms
Another internet challenge has some parents on alert and just about everyone's eyebrows standing straight up.
Author: WCNC
Published: 11:32 PM EDT March 30, 2018
Updated: 11:32 PM EDT March 30, 2018

Another internet challenge has some parents on alert and just about everyone's eyebrows standing straight up.

Viral video on YouTube has been circulating and shared thousands of times, showing teenagers and young adults snorting condoms.

There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity, but the line isn't so fine when people snort condoms.

http://www.wzzm13.com/article/news/the-newest-teen-challenge-snorting-condoms/69-533953743

Offline Victoria33

Re: The newest teen challenge: Snorting condoms
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 05:45:33 pm »
I note that I, and 14 guests are reading this thread.  I expect the guests are shaking their heads, as I did, when I first read it.  Human tissue is being destroyed in the sinus cavity by doing this.  Do this over and over and end up in the emergency room with bleeding coming out the nose and blood staying in the sinus to cause infection from the condom passing through it. 

Parents are told to watch in case their kid does this.  They should right now tell their kid what could happen and also tell the kid, "You are grounded for the rest of your life if you do this! And, you will never get to drive a car!"

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 05:47:03 pm »
Dear news media.

1 or 2 idiots doing something on YouTube doesn't make it a 'trend'.

(at least, not until the media gives it attention and more idiots discover it).
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 05:48:00 pm by AbaraXas »

Online dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 05:58:22 pm »

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 06:20:11 pm »
I'm only surprised that some mindless Millennial hasn't wrapped a TidePod in one yet.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 06:50:26 pm »
My dog scooter did that.  Took him days to get the Condom fully released once the reservoir tip came out..

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 03:57:12 am »
That would be a hell of a way to learn you're allergic to latex.

In most cases, latex allergy develops after many previous exposures to latex. Latex allergy symptoms may include hives, itching, stuffy or runny nose. It can cause asthma symptoms of wheezing, chest tightness and difficulty breathing. Symptoms begin within minutes after exposure to latex containing products.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 12:22:50 pm »
Between the chemicals in Tide and the spermicidal chemicals on a condom, it's little wonder these kids act like they don't have any working brain cells.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...