Author Topic: Shulkin pushes back at White House: I didn’t resign, I was fired by tweet  (Read 699 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Shulkin pushes back at White House: I didn’t resign, I was fired by tweet
By Julia Manchester - 04/02/18 09:31 AM EDT

Former Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin pushed back on a White House statement saying he resigned from his post, telling CNN on Monday he was fired via a tweet from President Trump.

"General Kelly gave me a heads up that the President would most likely be tweeting out a message in the very near future, and I appreciated having that heads-up from General Kelly," Shulkin told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day."

"So the tweet fired you?" Camerota asked Shulkin, to which he replied "Yes."

Shulkin made the rounds on Washington's Sunday talk show circuit last weekend, maintaining that he did not tender his own resignation.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/381228-shulkin-pushes-back-at-white-house-i-didnt-resign-i-was-fired
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 05:29:49 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

Last year......

And here is last years announcement from your boy Evan McMuffin on his Veterans Affairs Sec.....

Online DB

It won't take long doing this type of shit that no decent person will take any job this administration offers.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

And here is last years announcement from your boy Evan McMuffin on his Veterans Affairs Sec.....

You're the only person that seems to have a fascination with Evan. By the way you call him McMuffin, I can only gather you find him to be tasty. The good news is, with the McDonald's all day breakfast menu, you can enjoy him anytime.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Suppressed

You're the only person that seems to have a fascination with Evan. By the way you call him McMuffin, I can only gather you find him to be tasty. The good news is, with the McDonald's all day breakfast menu, you can enjoy him anytime.
@edpc  @Frank Cannon

It's the typical bob and weave misdirection when he hasn't got the facts on his side.  Probably works great on Trump Cultist sites, but is a little bit transparent where people have the capacity to think.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

@edpc  @Frank Cannon

It's the typical bob and weave misdirection when he hasn't got the facts on his side.  Probably works great on Trump Cultist sites, but is a little bit transparent where people have the capacity to think.

Winners don't have to bob and weave. That honor is for dead ender losers like you who bring nothing to the table.