Author Topic: Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting  (Read 1058 times)

Offline mountaineer

Application for ‘March For Our Lives’ permit was made months before Parkland school shooting
... On March 24, 2018, one month and ten days after the February 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, student-led pro-gun control “March For Our Lives” demonstrations took place across America, including in Washington, D.C.  ...

European political researcher Ole Dammegard contacted the Metropolitan D. C. Police Department concerning the permit for the March For Our Lives demonstration in Washington, D.C.

Dammegard received this email from Officer Scott C. Earhardt of the Homeland Security Bureau of the Metropolitan Police Department:
Good morning,

In reference to your inquiry concerning the March For Our Lives Demonstration, here in the District of Columbia on March 24, 2018. MPD received a permit application several months prior to the actual event, and there was several months of planning for this large event.  ...

... Questions:

How can Never Again MSD apply for a permit “several months” BEFORE the group had even been formed?
    How can an application be made for a permit for a “March For Our Lives” demonstration “several months” BEFORE the Parkland MSD school shooting that galvanized MSD students to form the Never Again MSD group that organized the demonstration?
More
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It is on the internet, it must be true. You can't post something on the internet that isn't true.

Offline mountaineer

It is on the internet, it must be true. You can't post something on the internet that isn't true.
Exactly. I hesitated posting this, and I do not make any representations as to its accuracy. But if true ...  :nometalk:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Interesting.  If true.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
European political researcher Ole Dammegard contacted the Metropolitan D. C. Police Department concerning the permit for the March For Our Lives demonstration in Washington, D.C.

Dammegard received this email from Officer Scott C. Earhardt of the Homeland Security Bureau of the Metropolitan Police Department:

You mean, this Ole Dammegard?

https://www.lightonconspiracies.com/

Yeah, I'm not buying it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

Oh boy.  An Alex Jones wannabe. 

Speaking of Jones, I understand he's pushing the false flag conspiracy theory regarding Parkland.   *****rollingeyes*****

I'm a little suspicious of the details in this piece.  I looked at the DC police website and unless my eyes are really that bad, i don't think the address in the email belongs to the DC Police.  And I couldn't find a Homeland Security Bureau of the police department.  There is a District of Columbia Homeland Security and Emergency Management Agency, but I'm not clear if it's part of the DC police or not. 

I'll look further, but I think this email is phony. 

Offline RoosGirl

I went to the Metro Police DC website and searched for the name Scott Earhardt.  There is a mention of a "Detective" Scott Earhardt from an award he received back in 2010.  I doubt he would be going by "Officer" Earhardt in 2018 if he was a detective 8 years ago.

Offline Applewood

Thanks @RoosGirl  I noticed that too. 

I looked up the New York Avenue address in the email on Google Maps.  It is the Police Department, but it's the Office of Investigations & Compliance.  And the phone numbers in the email don't match the phone number for the department at this address. 

Yes, I call BS on this one.  Sorry @mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

Yes, I call BS on this one.  Sorry @mountaineer
I didn't claim it. I only report, you decide.  ^-^

Offline mountaineer

Here's a PDF of the permit issued by NPS. Considering all the requirements of the permit application, you have to admit the applicants got their ducks in a row awfully quickly (sound systems, t-shirts, wristbands, etc.).

Persons in charge: Deena Katz, Matt Hall, Ann Marie Hoffman, Paul Sorenson, James Day. Their address is blacked out, but listed as Los Angeles.

Deena Katz ... is also one of the executive directors of the Los Angeles Women's March Foundation.  ...

Katz is a producer and casting director on shows like Real Time With Bill Maher, The Grand Tour, and perhaps most prominently, Dancing With The Stars. According to The Miami Herald, some of the survivors of the deadly Stoneman Douglas High School shooting last month who called for the march chose Katz to organize the event.  ...
source

... The March for Our Lives Action Fund, for example, was registered with the District of Columbia Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs on Feb. 21, 2018 as a Deleware-based organization with a business address in Encino, California.

The agent for the fund is listed as CT Corporation System, a D.C.-based firm that handles compliance issues. Jeri Rhodes is listed as the executing officer for the filing.

Rhodes is the Associate Executive Secretary for Finance and Administration for the Friends Committee on National Legislation, which is a Quaker lobbying group with the goal to “advance peace and justice.”  ...
souorce
The others are hard to track down, having such common names.