Author Topic: Teen organizes nationwide school ‘walkout’ to protest abortion  (Read 521 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
ROCKLIN, California, March 26, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – A 17-year-old California student is planning a pro-life “walkout” to take place at schools across the country next month in imitation of the recent ‘gun-violence’ protests. 

The aim of the event is to witness to the millions of lives destroyed by abortion. The event will also test if there’s a double standard from school administration when it comes to allowing students to protest against destroyers of life and the tools they use.

Rocklin High School student Brandon Gillespie is organizing a nationwide pro-life student demonstration to “honor all the lives of the millions of aborted babies every year.”  He also wants to focus the nation’s attention on “cruel injustices taking place at Planned Parenthood.” ...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/teen-organizes-nationwide-school-walkout-to-protest-abortion

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Suspend them!    :cool:
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline goodwithagun

Before I was banned on TWITter by Cecile Richards and PPACT I liked posting this to them: If guns were used to dismember the fetus during an abortion, would you be pro gun or anti abortion?
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Polly Ticks

Suspend them!    :cool:

Suspend abortions?  Great idea!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

Before I was banned on TWITter by Cecile Richards and PPACT I liked posting this to them: If guns were used to dismember the fetus during an abortion, would you be pro gun or anti abortion?
:beer:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

“The event will also test if there’s a double standard from school administration when it comes to allowing students to protest against destroyers of life and the tools they use.”

I think we know what will happen with that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy