Author Topic: JUST IN: Immigrants Receiving Taxpayer-Funded Benefits Could Soon Be Denied Citizenship  (Read 545 times)

rangerrebew

JUST IN: Immigrants Receiving Taxpayer-Funded Benefits Could Soon Be Denied Citizenship
Mar 28, 2018

Axios is reporting that the Department of Homeland Security is considering denying citizenship to immigrants who accept welfare, popular tax deductions or any other public benefits such as food stamps, according to a draft of the proposal obtained by the Washington Post.

https://100percentfedup.com/just-in-immigrants-receiving-taxpayer-funded-benefits-could-soon-be-denied-citizenship/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Entirely appropriate.

BTW, the "popular tax deductions" would be the misnamed "Earned Income Credit", which is widely abused by those here legally and illegally.

Offline skeeter

Entirely appropriate.

BTW, the "popular tax deductions" would be the misnamed "Earned Income Credit", which is widely abused by those here legally and illegally.

After years of watching the world pick our pockets news like this is like a salve on an open wound.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
When my parents legally immigrated they like all the rest of the legal immigrants were required to swear that they would neither see or accept any government assistance for a period of five years. That was then now the democrats advertise in messico and pay advocates to teach illegals how to leach off American taxpayers before they even cross the border. 9999hair out0000

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I'd go a step further and export them as well for stealing American money.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington