Author Topic: 7 Gazans said killed, 500 wounded in massive Hamas-organized border protests  (Read 2922 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Seven Palestinians were killed and some 500 were wounded by Israeli rubber bullets and live fire in the Gaza Strip on Friday, as a series of massive protests intensified along the security fence surrounding the Hamas-controlled enclave, Palestinian sources said.

The Israel Defense Forces estimated that 20,000 Palestinians were taking part in “March of Return” demonstrations along the Gaza border, focused at five main protest sites where rioters threw petrol bombs and stones at troops, and burned tires.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/6-gazans-said-wounded-as-thousands-flock-to-border-to-protest/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

Fortunately, our top man, Jared Kushner, is handling Middle East peace talks.    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
500 wounded, wow, I did hear about this in the news.

Offline edpc

Casualties could have been - and may yet be - much larger given the crowd size.

Offline TomSea

Up to 12 killed now.

Israeli forces kill 12 in Gaza as Palestinians demonstrate on Land Day

Israeli forces have killed 11 protesters and a farmer in Gaza as Palestinians call for right of return, end to land grabs

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/gaza-farmer-killed-israeli-tank-shell-protesters-prepare-land-day-march-1026170817

From 972mag.com, pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel...(but written even by some Israelis, it's not a strictly Arabic website)
Live blog: Israeli army opens fire as tens of thousands march in Gaza

https://972mag.com/live-blog-thousands-rally-in-gaza-return-march/134158/

Offline TomSea

The Arab population is getting close to that of the Israeli population in Israel, an article was posted the other day said. How does this go on? I did hear, if Israel gave Palestine their own state, this might remedy this.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Arab population is getting close to that of the Israeli population in Israel, an article was posted the other day said. How does this go on? I did hear, if Israel gave Palestine their own state, this might remedy this.

No, what will remedy this is if the Jews all killed themselves, or left Israel.  According to the Arabs, that is.  Gaza is already proof of what happens if Israel gives them land:  They use it to launch attacks on Israel.  Give them more land, and there will be more attacks on less defensible positions.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

You really believe that?

Wow.

Arabs will not coexist with Jews period.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You really believe that?

Wow.

Arabs will not coexist with Jews period.

The Arabs around Israel have been pretty clear about what would make them peaceful:  They want Jews either gone or preferably dead.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

... Gaza is already proof of what happens if Israel gives them land:  They use it to launch attacks on Israel.  Give them more land, and there will be more attacks on less defensible positions.

Israel may have "given" the land in Gaza to the Palestinians, but it retained total control .... of borders, transportation, electricity, phone, water, food, fishing rights... on and on.

Each person living in and born in Gaza must register with the State of Israel.  Everything is reported through their registration number from food to phone services (how do you think the IDF was able to call Gazians ahead of their bombing raids in 2014?).

Israelis aren't living there anymore, but Israel is very much the occupying power.  Gaza is often referred to as an open air prison.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You can never take any statistics coming from the Arabs seriously. It is part of Islam to lie to the Infidel. This is not bias. It is a true provable fact.

Also, during the so called Intifada I was in Israel at this time. Hamas was famous for shooting their own people. Whether it was friendly fire or deliberate, is unknown. Also, they drag their dead to the international press for photo ops of dead people, even though it was unknown who or what actually killed them. Remember, their medical care is primitive and barbaric. So even a minor injury can result in death.

Arabs are proud liars and they have no boundaries, no honor at all, as to what they will stoop to for photo op pictures in international papers. They would even empty out morgues for bodies, especially children, and pile them together, usually with dolls and toys strewn about, somewhere close to a reporter.

Very much like the Nazis, any Blood Libel they could manufacture against Jews (not just Israelis, but all Jews) they had no limit or compunctions to do anything. They were blowing up empty buildings and then seeding them with bodies that they got from who knows where? Maybe they were gay, and Hamas threw them off a building. Maybe they too peacenik for Hamas and were expendable. Maybe they were prisoners. Who knows? It could be anything.

These numbers coming from Hamas are useless. They have no shred of credibility.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 07:31:36 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Israel may have "given" the land in Gaza to the Palestinians, but it retained total control .... of borders, transportation, electricity, phone, water, food, fishing rights... on and on.

Each person living in and born in Gaza must register with the State of Israel.  Everything is reported through their registration number from food to phone services (how do you think the IDF was able to call Gazians ahead of their bombing raids in 2014?).

Israelis aren't living there anymore, but Israel is very much the occupying power.  Gaza is often referred to as an open air prison.

You don't suppose that has anything to do with the fact they won't stop shooting missiles at Israeli civilians, do you?  Just thinking out loud here.
I will NOT comply.

BTW ... news reports from Israel are starting to leak some of the President's "peace plan" .... and it revolves around SA, Jordan and Israel dividing up the occupied territories.

This three-way partnership just may work.

You don't suppose that has anything to do with the fact they won't stop shooting missiles at Israeli civilians, do you?  Just thinking out loud here.

I doubt if anyone any longer knows which came first, the chicken or the egg.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

None of that is by choice. Hamas are primitive bloodthirsty barbarians. These are the guys throwing gays off of buildings and murdering anyone who chooses a religion other than Islam. Like most Islamic territories they are completely incapable of taking care of themselves. They would all die without Israel coddling and babysitting them.

Israel fully expected Gaza to be autonomous and functional on their own. That is what Israel wanted. But they can't do it. It is simply not in their genes to be civilized. A civilized functional society is foreign and anathema to them. So, now they are Israel's burden.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 07:28:22 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Surprising the Israelis showed the restraint they did.

Israeli soldiers being shot at should have resulted in immediate death to the perpetrators and any that abetted them.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I doubt if anyone any longer knows which came first, the chicken or the egg.

There is one thing I'm pretty sure of:  If the Arabs were to successfully eject the Jews from Israel, there still won't be peace because the Arabs will just go about the process of bravely murdering each other. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

... Israel fully expected Gaza to be autonomous and functional on their own. That is what Israel wanted. But they can't do it. It is simply not in their genes to be civilized. A civilized functional society is foreign and anathema to them. So, now they are Israels burden.

Hmm... I'm really not sure about this.  Some of the Arab/Persian cultures are quite civilized and function quite well.  I'm not convinced this problem is necessarily a "genetics thing".

There is one thing I'm pretty sure of:  If the Arabs were to successfully eject the Jews from Israel, there still won't be peace because the Arabs will just go about the process of bravely murdering each other. :shrug:

Welcome to the 21st Century .... where SA, Jordan, Palestine and Israel work together for the security and peach of the region!! 

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Exactly 100% absolutely correct. If all the Jews left Israel tomorrow the place would become a wasteland. Lebanon/Syria would come in from the North. Jordan/Iran would come in from the East. And Egypt/Saudi would come in from the South. And they would all fight each other and the Palestinians for territory. The Palestinians would be left with nothing. They would simply become slaves to the new order, however it resolved itself.

It is the ultimate irony the Israel is 'protecting' Hamas from forces which would be 1000% worse for them. By Hamas calling for the death of Israel, they are calling for their own destruction. If those were Muslims on the burms instead of Israelis, and Hamas did this crap, any Muslim country would send in the tanks and mow those protesters down like dogs.

If anything, the Israelis are being 'too nice' to them.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 07:48:12 pm by 240B »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hmm... I'm really not sure about this.  Some of the Arab/Persian cultures are quite civilized and function quite well.  I'm not convinced this problem is necessarily a "genetics thing".

Hmm, really? Name one!

Offline edpc

Wow - I wonder why....

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/19/middleeast/french-consulate-israel-gaza-weapons-intl/index.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/03/05/israel-iran-red-sea-rockets/6065215/

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Look, Gaza has received probably billions of dollars over the decades. And yet, their infrastructure is like ours was in the 1800s. All the money is either stolen by their leadership or it is spent on weapons and tunnels to attack Israel.

With all the money they have received they could be another Club Med of the M.E. But they don't do it. They are so fixated on Israel that they ignore their own people and country.

They could be a Great beautiful global tourist spot. But they can't do it. It is simply not who they are. All the money they get is stolen, weapons and tunnels. That is their priorities. Meanwhile their people live in squalor and slums starving and begging Israel for water, food, and decent medical care.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 08:03:14 pm by 240B »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Welcome to the 21st Century .... where SA, Jordan, Palestine and Israel work together for the security and peach of the region!!

I don't doubt the sincerity of the diplomats of these countries working on this (give them the benefit of doubt, anyway), but I'll believe it when I see the street urchins of Gaza and other places stop trying to kill the Jews who aren't going to leave.  This may be the 21st Century, but they haven't shown they are willing to see that.
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Imagine if all those stupid tunnels they built to infiltrate and attack Israel, were sewage lines or water treatment culverts. Imagine how much better off they would be.

They spent 100s of millions building tunnels into Israel, and Israel simply shugs and blows them all up. They spent 100s of millions on antiquated rockets to shoot at Israel, and Israel simply shrugs and shoots them all down.

They are pissing away all their treasure on nonsense, when they could be building a future for all the unfortunate people who happen to live there. But they just don't think like that. They don't think like Western people. They think like savages. They think like barbarians. They don't want to 'build' anything. Their obsession is only to destroy what others have built.

Hell man, the freaking Romans built a better city than Hamas 1500 years ago. Just imagine that? It is hard to believe.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 08:27:55 pm by 240B »