Author Topic: Sheriff Scott Israel no longer interested in talking about his ‘amazing leadership’  (Read 540 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sheriff Scott Israel no longer interested in talking about his ‘amazing leadership’

John SextonPosted at 3:21 pm on March 29, 2018

Sheriff Scott Israel hasn’t been appearing in the media much since his drubbing on CNN last month. During that interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, there were a lot of things Israel claimed he didn’t know and wasn’t responsible for but Israel still praised himself saying, “I’ve given amazing leadership to this agency.”

A local reporter named Bob Norman caught up with Sheriff Israel yesterday and asked him about a couple of things that still haven’t been resolved. Asked why his deputies didn’t go in to confront shooter Nikolas Cruz, Sheriff Israel said he wouldn’t talk about that until a state report on the incident was released. Norman also asked exactly how many deputies were outside citing an apparent conflict between Israel’s statements to Governor Scott and audio recordings in which two other deputies claimed to hear gunshots on the campus. Instead of responding, Israel began lecturing Norman about “misrepresentations” in his reporting.

more
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/29/sheriff-scott-israel-no-longer-interested-talking-amazing-leadership/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

He is a national treasure.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
He plans to run for reelection no matter what the investigations findings are on his leadership of the Cowards of Browards reveals.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."