Author Topic: BREAKING: AG Jeff Sessions Reveals Name of “Outside DC” DOJ Prosecutor Assigned to Horowitz – John H  (Read 1916 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
BREAKING: AG Jeff Sessions Reveals Name of “Outside DC” DOJ Prosecutor Assigned to Horowitz – John Huber from Utah…

snip

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/29/breaking-ag-jeff-sessions-reveals-name-of-outside-dc-doj-prosecutor-assigned-to-horowitz-john-huber-from-utah/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline truth_seeker

Offline Frank Cannon

Well if Huber is on the case we will get results!

BTW, who the hell is John Huber?

Offline Frank Cannon

in 2010 Attorney General Eric Holder honored Mr. Huber for his superior performance as a federal prosecutor.

Just swell.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
in 2010 Attorney General Eric Holder honored Mr. Huber for his superior performance as a federal prosecutor.

Just swell.

That's that then...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

That's that then...
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ut/meet-us-attorney

the full quote:

"This work garnered commendations from the highest levels of the United States Department of Justice over the course of two Presidential administrations. In 2004, Attorney General John Ashcroft recognized Mr. Huber for his work in fighting violent crime, and in 2010 Attorney General Eric Holder honored Mr. Huber for his superior performance as a federal prosecutor. "

Offline Victoria33

That's that then...
@mystery-ak

There are so many investigators connected with the Dept. of Justice, I don't know who is doing what to whom.  I know about Mueller, but the rest?  Investigative units within the Justice Dept., investigating other investigative units within the Justice Dept.  Total mess.

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ut/meet-us-attorney

the full quote:

"This work garnered commendations from the highest levels of the United States Department of Justice over the course of two Presidential administrations. In 2004, Attorney General John Ashcroft recognized Mr. Huber for his work in fighting violent crime, and in 2010 Attorney General Eric Holder honored Mr. Huber for his superior performance as a federal prosecutor. "

So what? Ashcroft acknowledged that Huber was alive. Holder rolled out a brass band and shiny medal for him. That doesn't give you pause?

Offline truth_seeker

So what? Ashcroft acknowledged that Huber was alive. Holder rolled out a brass band and shiny medal for him. That doesn't give you pause?
Give me pause? All I have to go on is he was selected by Sessions, presumably for good reasons.

There are empirical facts to be found, considered, and actions to be taken.

Offline Frank Cannon

Give me pause? All I have to go on is he was selected by Sessions, presumably for good reasons.

There are empirical facts to be found, considered, and actions to be taken.

Well if you think Sessions is to be trusted with anything other than bungling, then you should sleep easy. I on the other hand find Sessions as detestable as Holder and not to be trusted.

Offline ArneFufkin

Well if you think Sessions is to be trusted with anything other than bungling, then you should sleep easy. I on the other hand find Sessions as detestable as Holder and not to be trusted.

Yeah, alright.

I worked for a Minnesota subsidiary of BellSouth back in the day and when I was about to head down to a corporate sales award outing my boss called me into his office and said: "Don't be fooled by their drawls and slow demeanor: They're smart as whips."

He was right.  Get a Southern man's trust, it's forever.  NEVER underestimate them.  Ever.  Never betray them, either.

I trust Jeff Sessions.  He's a silent assassin.  You think he's going to let this level of corruption go unchecked?

Maybe.  I DO NOT think so.  Sessions is the real deal.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yeah, alright.

I worked for a Minnesota subsidiary of BellSouth back in the day and when I was about to head down to a corporate sales award outing my boss called me into his office and said: "Don't be fooled by their drawls and slow demeanor: They're smart as whips."

He was right.  Get a Southern man's trust, it's forever.  NEVER underestimate them.  Ever.  Never betray them, either.

I trust Jeff Sessions.  He's a silent assassin.  You think he's going to let this level of corruption go unchecked?

Maybe.  I DO NOT think so.  Sessions is the real deal.

Sessions is older than dirt. Can you point out anywhere in his career where he went above and beyond about anything other than people smoking joints and pushing hard for people's stuff being confiscated without arrests or warrants? This guy is on permanent vacation. This Mitch McConnell style long game bullshit you are implying Session is involved in is for a time 100 years ago, not today.

BTW when I think of Southern Gentlemen I think of Bill Clinton, Robert Byrd and Foghorn Leghorn. The only one worth a spit is Foghorn because he isn't real.

Offline ArneFufkin

Sessions is older than dirt. Can you point out anywhere in his career where he went above and beyond about anything other than people smoking joints and pushing hard for people's stuff being confiscated without arrests or warrants? This guy is on permanent vacation. This Mitch McConnell style long game bullshit you are implying Session is involved in is for a time 100 years ago, not today.

BTW when I think of Southern Gentlemen I think of Bill Clinton, Robert Byrd and Foghorn Leghorn. The only one worth a spit is Foghorn because he isn't real.

You're ignorant.  In a really obnoxious. patronizing way.

Sessions took on the Klu Klux Klan in 1981 Alabama.

I remember when you used to be funny around here.  I remember when this forum used to be conservative.

Whatever.  F it.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Sessions actions are at best weak.  I don't care what he did nearly 40 years ago.  I believe he is the swamp's inside man.  He befriended Trump, all with the intent to slow him down at every turn.  There is extensive corruption in the DOJ and FBI, and these lying dishonest POSs should never conduct an investigation on themselves.  Sessions is stalling, slowing everything down, with no good intent, I assure you.

Sessions is intentionally hurting the Trump Administration, and protecting people that should get the Rosenberg treatment.

I have said it many times, until HRC receives any form of justice, there is no justice.  BTW, Clinton is running for 2020, and she will win the primary again.  No one else has multiple billions of dollars in their pocket.  She does, so anyone running against her will do about as well as O'Malley.  Her running guarantees a second term for Trump.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Just swell.
The circle is now complete.

Holder Is Confirmed as Attorney General
Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama, for example, said he was sure that Mr. Holder would be “a responsible legal officer and not a politician.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/03/us/politics/03holder.html

@Frank Cannon
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 07:23:15 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
To add to this story:

Can Huber Investigate His Boss Rosenstein?

By Daniel John Sobieski

While it is reassuring to note that A.G. Jeff Sessions has climbed down from the back side of the milk carton, where his missing visage had been hiding, long enough to appoint Utah U.S. attorney Peter Huber to independently investigate claims of FBI abuses in surveilling the Trump campaign and other matters, one question remains.  Can he investigate the commission of his boss, Rod Rosenstein's, of a fraud upon the FISA court by signing a FISA warrant application that relied on a fake British-Russian dossier financed by Team Hillary and the DNC?

It is about time we had someone who can convene a jury and subpoena witnesses, but can he and will he present the case mounting against his boss to that grand jury and present his boss with a subpoena?

Some who have long been investing the Deep State coup don't think so.  House Freedom Caucus member Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) exploded on The Ingraham Angle on Fox Thursday night on both the justification for a special counsel and the Mueller-like conflict of interest inherent in Huber's appointment:...

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/can_huber_investigate_his_boss_rosenstein.html