Author Topic: McCabe launches legal defense fund after firing  (Read 909 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCabe launches legal defense fund after firing
« on: March 29, 2018, 06:59:29 pm »
McCabe launches legal defense fund after firing
By Max Greenwood - 03/29/18 02:53 PM EDT

Fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has launched an official legal defense fund to help him navigate a series of inquiries into his actions at the law enforcement agency.

The GoFundMe page is seeking $150,000 for McCabe's legal defense in the face of congressional inquiries and a probe into his conduct by the Justice Department's inspector general.

The fund also seeks to raise money for any potential lawsuits McCabe might consider filing in the wake of his ouster.

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/380874-mccabe-launches-legal-defense-fund-after-firing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: McCabe launches legal defense fund after firing
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 07:25:23 pm »
If I donate anything, it will be to Flynn's legal defense fund.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 07:33:17 pm »
What a slimy creep this guy is. He is a multi millionaire and he is rattling a tin cup for people to give him money....

Andrew McCabe Net Worth (House Cars Salary 2018) - FinApp

https://finapp.co.in/andrew-mccabe-net-worth/

Andrew McCabe Net Worth is $11 Million dollars and earns an annual Income of $900,000 dollars (Estimated data only). Andrew McCabeis is an American attorney who was the Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Andrew McCabe recently bought a brand new Audi luxury car for $110,000 USD.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 07:39:02 pm »
What a slimy creep this guy is. He is a multi millionaire and he is rattling a tin cup for people to give him money....

Andrew McCabe Net Worth (House Cars Salary 2018) - FinApp

https://finapp.co.in/andrew-mccabe-net-worth/

Then, given the info comes from the same source, we can put away the crying towel for Flynn.

Michael Flynn Net Worth is $7 million USD and earns an annual income of $900,000 dollars. The Net Worth of Michael Flynn has seen a hike of 25% over the past few years. Michael Flynn is a retired United States Army lieutenant general who was the eighteenth director of the Defense Intelligence Agency and the first national security advisor appointed by President Donald Trump.

https://finapp.co.in/michael-flynn-net-worth/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 07:44:01 pm »

Then, given the info comes from the same source, we can put away the crying towel for Flynn.

Michael Flynn Net Worth is $7 million USD and earns an annual income of $900,000 dollars. The Net Worth of Michael Flynn has seen a hike of 25% over the past few years. Michael Flynn is a retired United States Army lieutenant general who was the eighteenth director of the Defense Intelligence Agency and the first national security advisor appointed by President Donald Trump.

Well, I did say "if".  But, I thought Flynn was "ruined" and having to sell his house to pay legal bills.

Offline edpc

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 07:51:59 pm »
Well, I did say "if".  But, I thought Flynn was "ruined" and having to sell his house to pay legal bills.

That wasn't really directed at you.  Lots of people think he's in dire straits, but obviously not.  He's made quite a bit of money consulting, plus his retirement pay as a Four Star.  The sale of his Alexandria home was inevitable.  He's been fired by two presidents and entered a guilty plea (which may or may not be withdrawn).  He's done in the DC area.  There's no reason for him to stay, anymore.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 07:52:46 pm by edpc »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 07:52:46 pm »

Gubbermint work just doesn't pay worth a damn these days. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 08:17:00 pm »

That wasn't really directed at you.  Lots of people think he's in dire straits, but obviously not.  He's made quite a bit of money consulting, plus his retirement pay as a Four Star.  The sale of his Alexandria home was inevitable.  He's been fired by two presidents and entered a guilty plea (which may or may not be withdrawn).  He's done in the DC area.  There's no reason for him to stay, anymore.
Three Star. LTG, for Lieutenant General, retired with 33 years.

Final base pay in current (2018) equivalent, for 3 star with 30 years, is about $15,800. ($15,800 * 12) = $190,000

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline edpc

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 10:23:44 pm »
Three Star. LTG, for Lieutenant General, retired with 33 years.

Final base pay in current (2018) equivalent, for 3 star with 30 years, is about $15,800. ($15,800 * 12) = $190,000

Yes - three, not four.  That retirement pay is also safe, since he was no longer on active duty when he made the plea.  Speaking engagements and a book deal is definitely in his future.  Depending on the Mueller evidence presented to the court, perhaps a lawsuit.  It’s happened before when Mueller was in charge of the FBI.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2018, 11:06:46 am »
McCabe's initial GoFundMe goal was $150K.  His updated goal is $250K.  He’s currently raised almost $400K.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline edpc

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2018, 11:45:34 am »
McCabe's initial GoFundMe goal was $150K.  His updated goal is $250K.  He’s currently raised almost $400K.

Not surprising, really.  Look how fast Stormy raised money.  Lots of dupes out there.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2018, 11:55:51 am »

Not surprising, really.  Look how fast Stormy raised money.  Lots of dupes out there.

And Stormy's still raising it.  With 14 days left, she's already raised $300K.  McCabe will probably raise over $500K.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.