Author Topic: Vaginal Mesh Leaves Australian Women With Rotting Pelvises And Other Complications  (Read 445 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Pelvic mesh implants that have been used to treat women in Australia have led to complications that have launched a government report. The government's report says that the procedure should only be used as a last resort.    ( Cancer Research UK | Wikimedia Commons )
Vaginal mesh in Australia has been found to be used as a routine procedure instead of a last resort. Many women were having issues with the vaginal mesh, and the Australian senate found that this procedure was being used without properly informing the women about the issues that may arise.

Women who provided testimony for the inquiry told the Australian senate that the mesh that was installed left them with severe, chronic pain, made them unable to have sex, and caused them to have infections.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/223909/20180328/vaginal-mesh-leaves-australian-women-with-rotting-pelvises-and-other-complications.htm
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."