Author Topic: Documents suggest possible coordination between CIA, FBI, Obama WH and Dem officials early in Trump-  (Read 868 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Documents suggest possible coordination between CIA, FBI, Obama WH and Dem officials early in Trump-Russia probe: investigators

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

Newly uncovered text messages between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page suggest a possible coordination between high-ranking officials at the Obama White House, CIA, FBI, Justice Department and former Senate Democratic leadership in the early stages of the investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to GOP congressional investigators on Wednesday.

The investigators say the information provided to Fox News “strongly” suggests coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan — which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process.

Page texted Strzok on Aug. 2, 2016, saying: “Make sure you can lawfully protect what you sign. Just thinking about congress, foia, etc. You probably know better than me.”

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/28/documents-suggest-possible-coordination-between-cia-fbi-obama-wh-and-dem-officials-early-in-trump-russia-probe-investigators.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I have no doubt this goes to the top of the "scandal-free" Bammy administration.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

Just look at who was heading each agency when Bammy was President. All lied to congress on the record. All had a motive to set such an operation in motion. All have been exposed as degenerates and anti-American saboteurs. Of course this happened.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have no doubt this goes to the top of the "scandal-free" Bammy administration.

I've had no doubt at all about that for quite some time now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I've had no doubt at all about that for quite some time now!

Nor do I.

Offline Frank Cannon

Nor do I.

But just last week you were telling me about how you wish Bammy was back because of how scandal free things were?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
But just last week you were telling me about how you wish Bammy was back because of how scandal free things were?

Yes, that was me.  I yearn for the halcyon days of 0bama.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Frank Cannon

Yes, that was me.  I yearn for the halcyon days of 0bama.   *****rollingeyes*****

I'd agree with you if I knew what halcyon meant. Is it some sort of man made material like dacron or polyester?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'd agree with you if I knew what halcyon meant. Is it some sort of man made material like dacron or polyester?

Funny -- I always pictured you as a bigger guy, @Frank Cannon .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP9fpy0MJL8=32s#

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 02:14:36 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

No, it was a rock band - Halcyon Mist.