Author Topic: David Hogg: Parkland HS Has Become A Prison; "Hundreds" Of Racist Police  (Read 2906 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Little Sinead O'connor has left the lime light behind to concentrate on her lesbian adventures.

That and take Spanish lessons since she claims Cuban ancestry yet doesn't speak a word of the language
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I have an Idea who

LOL!   I remember when I first saw the dude I thought he reminded me of Horst Wessel. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Applewood

He could become a shakedown artist like Jesse Jackson.

Shakedown artist, community organizer = Same thing   :cool:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Hundreds of police officers?  I doubt it.  And where are the examples of this alleged racism? 

By the way, how many of the students in this school are black?  Seems to me all I see in front of the microphone are white kids. 
He claims it's about 25%. They're keeping their mouths shut about it. Hogg is then complaining that the media isn't giving them a voice, all while he's Hogg-ing the camera and microphone, just like he did before the shooting.

By golly, he is going to make himself famous, and ain't nobody gonna stop him!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He claims it's about 25%. They're keeping their mouths shut about it. Hogg is then complaining that the media isn't giving them a voice, all while he's Hogg-ing the camera and microphone, just like he did before the shooting.

If he keeps wandering off into the racial SJW bit, he'll lose what impact he had going.  That lil skinhead with him is already jumping the shark.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 05:38:22 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline thackney

Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Student Body
https://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/florida/districts/broward-county-public-schools/marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-4749/student-body

American Indian/Alaskan Native 0.4%
Asian 7%
Black 11%
Hawaiian Native/Pacific Islander 0.1%
Hispanic 18%
White 61%
Two or More Races 2%
Life is fragile, handle with prayer