Author Topic: Texas teen was beaten, had hot cooking oil poured on her after refusing arranged marriage: police  (Read 684 times)

rangerrebew

Texas teen was beaten, had hot cooking oil poured on her after refusing arranged marriage: police

By Katherine Lam

Published March 25, 2018
FoxNews.com

Parents of a Texas high school student who was reported missing in late January had abused their daughter after she refused an arranged marriage, leading her to run away from home until she was found in mid-March, police said.

Maarib Al Hishmawi, 16, was reported missing on Jan. 30 after she was last seen leaving Taft High School in Bexar County. She was located in mid-March when she was taken in by an organization that cared for her after she ran away, KSAT reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/25/texas-teen-was-beaten-had-hot-cooking-oil-poured-on-her-after-refusing-arranged-marriage-police.html

rangerrebew

This, of course, has nothing at all to do with the "religion of peace." *****rollingeyes*****

Offline skeeter

This, of course, has nothing at all to do with the "religion of peace." *****rollingeyes*****

'Course not. Some yutz will be along soon to blame 'the religious' for the acts of muslims, lumping in Chrisitianity & Judaism too.

The secular tendency to bend & shape the narrative to suit their warped worldview & avoid acknowledging the truth.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

A detail missing from the story

The FBI was called in to assist in the investigation due to Al Hishmawi's ethnicity, Bennet said. The FBI helped the Sheriff's Office navigate language barriers and understand cultural aspects of the Iraqi girl's life.

His "ethnicity" made him do it not his religion.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
A detail missing from the story

His "ethnicity" made him do it not his religion.

Well, that and the $20,000 that they were promised for selling her. 

Looks like mom would have been married at 15 or so also. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

BizPac Review
Luis Miguel
March 26, 2018

The parents of a Texas girl who went missing are now charged with abusing her.

Maarib Al Hishmawi, a 16-year-old high school student who disappeared in January, was found this month and found to have allegedly been beaten, choked, and burned with hot cooking oil by her parents for refusing an arranged marriage, KSAT reports.

(more)
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/03/26/parents-of-texas-16-year-old-drenched-her-in-hot-oil-beat-and-choked-her-for-refusing-arranged-marriage-617418

---------------

Before you post just remember, the uber-rich global elitists keep banging over the head over and over again..ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Nothing "Texan" about them.

Offline MOD3

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nothing "Texan" about them.

Yep....Coexist my ass!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Do we know if the parents are US citizens?

If not, give them a one way ticket pronto back to the hellhole they came from.

We do not need to import 7th century barbarians to this country.

After all, we still have the Democrats./
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington