Author Topic: Girls write a letter to President Trump and end up making cookies with Melania at the White House  (Read 831 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Girls write a letter to President Trump and end up making cookies with Melania at the White House
BizPac, Mar 24, 2018, Tom Tillerson

Two young cousins from Maryland got the experience of a lifetime after receiving an invitation from President Donald Trump to visit the White House and bake him some cookies.  And do so with the company of first lady Melania Trump.

The two girls, 9-year-old Celia Sheehan and 12-year-old Natalie Elder Dalton, wrote a letter to the president asking to bake cookies for him, according to the Daily Caller.

The sycophant pro-Obama media that fawned over Michelle Obama as if she were a goddess all but ignored the precious moment.

Once baked, the girls personally delivered the chocolate chip cookies to President Trump, as seen in the White House photo below. The looks on the faces of the girls showed they were enjoying to moment, and all but confirms that they do not watch CNN.

More: https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/03/24/girls-write-a-letter-to-president-trump-and-end-up-making-cookies-with-melania-at-the-white-house-616692

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The sycophant pro-Obama media that fawned over Michelle Obama as if she were a goddess all but ignored the precious moment.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Which one of them is replacing Hope Hicks? 
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline jpsb

Which one of them is replacing Hope Hicks?

Why do you have to be such an ass?

Offline edpc

Why do you have to be such an ass?

Because it gets in your kitchen.  Get it?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 01:12:39 pm by edpc »

Silver Pines

This is nice, though.  My snark tank is reading empty right now.

Offline Frank Cannon

Maybe I should write a letter to Melania about making babies!

Offline edpc

I make good popcorn with one of these.  I'd be happy to prepare some and watch 60 Minutes with them this evening.  It'd probably be best if I sat between them.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 05:28:53 pm by edpc »

Offline mountaineer

That's a cute picture. I would love to have learned cookie baking from a real chef when I was a kid.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org