Author Topic: Revealing scenes from the “March for our Lives”  (Read 478 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Revealing scenes from the “March for our Lives”
« on: March 25, 2018, 11:41:13 am »
Revealing scenes from the “March for our Lives”
Hot Air, Mar 24, 2018, Jazz Shaw

Nearly all the coverage of the March for our Lives events today predictably looked like a scene straight out of central casting. That was particularly true of the coverage on CNN. Trust me. I sat through hours of it because, well… it’s Saturday and I’m the weekend editor, so that’s just how it goes. There was a decided, shall we say… “tone” to CNN’s broadcast. This was particularly true of the chyron messages which didn’t change overly much throughout the day. Here’s one which I captured straight from the television. Notice anything odd about it?

Wait a minute. I thought this was a rally to end gun violence in schools? Or at least a more generic call to “action.” When did the focus of the entire thing become “gun control?” Ah, well. Nevermind, I guess. This is CNN.

They were at least revealing some of the conveniently repeated themes on display with the shirts and signs in the crowds. A more suspicious person might guess that this was all being orchestrated from somewhere. Here’s one of them which caught my eye immediately.

Read more:  https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/24/revealing-scenes-march-lives/