Author Topic: Parkland student rails on Rubio at March for Our Lives: Is $1.05 all a life is worth?  (Read 2151 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 12:28:57 pm by Wingnut »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online goatprairie

The vast, overwhelming majority of the money gone to Rubio is from PAC groups and not directly from the NRA. He has no control over that stuff. And why should he turn it down anyway?
If the NRA didn't support pro-gun pols, they'd be a defunct organization. It's the pro-gun, second amendment people who created the NRA and not the other way around.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The vast, overwhelming majority of the money gone to Rubio is from PAC groups and not directly from the NRA. He has no control over that stuff. And why should he turn it down anyway?
If the NRA didn't support pro-gun pols, they'd be a defunct organization. It's the pro-gun, second amendment people who created the NRA and not the other way around.

Additionally, the math-challenged little dimwit took all the money the NRA has donated and attributed it to Rubio.  Dishonest in the extreme, she'll make a good little lesbian propagandist.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Poor Rubio, he tries to make everybody like him.