Author Topic: More veterans seek Trump's pardon for combat-zone convictions  (Read 482 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
More veterans seek Trump's pardon for combat-zone convictions

When Michael Behenna told his parents he wanted to enlist in the Army after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, they were proud.

Worried, too.

The Behennas themselves were devoted to careers in public service. Scott Behenna was an FBI intelligence analyst and retired Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation special agent. Vicki Behenna prosecuted Timothy McVeigh for the lethal Oklahoma City bombing.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/23/more-veterans-seek-trumps-pardon-for-combat-zone-convictions.html

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: More veterans seek Trump's pardon for combat-zone convictions
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 04:33:17 pm »
Read the entire article. It is clear to me, the military should not be prosecuting these patriots, under what seem like civilian types of legal concepts.

War is truly different. Illegal enemy combatants should not be given any consideration, since muslims use deception, lies as regular tactics. Theystate in documents, they intend using our laws against us.

Had many of these cases arisen from WWII, an overwhelming majority of Americans would back the soldiers.

Today's SJW civilians are sorry lots. Bleeding heart liberals.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: More veterans seek Trump's pardon for combat-zone convictions
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 05:27:12 pm »
Read the entire article. It is clear to me, the military should not be prosecuting these patriots, under what seem like civilian types of legal concepts.

War is truly different. Illegal enemy combatants should not be given any consideration, since muslims use deception, lies as regular tactics. Theystate in documents, they intend using our laws against us.

Had many of these cases arisen from WWII, an overwhelming majority of Americans would back the soldiers.

Today's SJW civilians are sorry lots. Bleeding heart liberals.

I think a sweeping review should be done of these convictions.  Obama was terrible on Vets who were convicted of SJW-defined offenses.  That said, soldiers who committed atrocities should be shown no mercy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: