Author Topic: Report: ISIS staging a comeback in Libya  (Read 783 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Report: ISIS staging a comeback in Libya
« on: March 23, 2018, 09:31:18 pm »
In light of today's terror attacks, it was interesting to go back and see world news reports. Unlike what we've been told, ISIS wasn't defeated, they've been making a comeback worldwide over the past few months.

Islamic State (ISIS) has regrouped in Libya and is now “dangerously active” in the country, a report said.....

....ISIS is now exploiting a standoff between the UN-backed government in Tripoli and a rival administration based in Tobruk in the country’s east to stage a comeback, Bloomberg reported on Sept. 12.....

http://www.worldtribune.com/report-isis-staging-a-comeback-in-libya/

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Report: ISIS staging a comeback in Libya
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 09:41:20 pm »
In light of today's terror attacks, it was interesting to go back and see world news reports. Unlike what we've been told, ISIS wasn't defeated, they've been making a comeback worldwide over the past few months.

Oops, looks like the news took away @TomSea 's last bullshit talking point to cheerlead Trump.

My guess is he will still fling it and insist Trump is still the most 'Conservative President ever' and go on to list the bogus reasons why.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 12:13:50 am »
France/Obama/Nato staged the invasion of Libya, blame Trump!

They've been largely defeated in Syria/Iraq, one who doesn't know this and is looking to pin blame on Trump in other nations like Egypt or Libya, even Afghanistan where we still have soldiers can be happy to complain.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 01:13:22 am »
They've been largely defeated in Syria/Iraq,

'Largely defeated'?????  That is not what you have been telling us.  You have been telling us that ISIS was defeated by the hand of Trump.

But hey, you make me laugh.

Just like clowns used to make me laugh at the circus.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2018, 02:28:48 am »
Don't call it a comeback I been here for years
I'm Rockin' my peers Puttin' suckers in fear
Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon
Listen to the bass go boom
Explosions, overpowerin'
Over the competition, I'm towerin'
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.