Author Topic: Trump fires back at ‘Crazy Joe Biden': ‘He would go down fast and hard, crying all the way’  (Read 4234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump fires back at ‘Crazy Joe Biden': ‘He would go down fast and hard, crying all the way’
By Kyle Balluck - 03/22/18 06:47 AM EDT

President Trump fired back at Joe Biden in an early morning tweet on Thursday, saying the former vice president is “trying to act like a tough guy."

“Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault,” the president said.

“He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way,” he added.

“Don’t threaten people Joe!”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/379683-trump-fires-back-at-crazy-joe-biden-he-would-go-down-fast-and-hard
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Biden looked like an immature fool for his comment, so what does Trump do? Gets right down there in the mud with Biden, demonstrating he's equally immature. What an idiot.

And I suspect the Biden comment was actually Biden baiting him in the hopes he would reply, as he has, and thereby provide some cover if this Peter Schweizer thing gets any traction. Now if the DOJ goes after him, he can claim it's just Trump vindictiveness.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 01:52:30 pm by BassWrangler »

Offline Applewood

Oh goody.  Two little boys fighting.   ****slapping

Instead of engaging in a childish exchange with "Uncle Joe," why doesn't Trump get busy with implementing his promised agenda?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Are we sure this isn't some hoax publicity stunt for the next season of South Park.

Offline Concerned

A 75 year old former VP and a 71 year old current President both acting like 6 year old children:  the American people should be so proud.  /s
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Rumble at the Nursing Home.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Concerned

It goes without saying that his base eats up these childish, petty, name-calling tweets, but does the President really believe this type of nonsense is really helping him?  I sure don’t.  Look, I think he won a masterful campaign in 2016:  he tapped into moderate Democrats and independents (particularly in key swing states) who were willing to give a non-politician, businessman a chance, but I really just can’t see the continuation of childish tweets getting him re-elected. 

Trump won a number of key swing states by thin margins (e.g., Michigan by 0.3% of the vote; Wisconsin by 1%; Pennsylvania by 1.2%; Florida by 1.3%).  Those four states represent 75 electoral votes.  It wouldn’t take him losing too many votes to flip those to the Democratic candidate.  These types of tweets just aren’t helping him (beyond his base) IMO.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 02:44:55 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Battling Joe Biden with is patented Asthma Hold takes on Donald "Bone Spurs" Trump...in a cage.......at the Omni in Atlanta. Get your tickets now.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
It goes without saying that his base eats up these childish, petty, name-calling tweets, but does the President really believe this type of nonsense is really helping him?  I sure don’t.  Look, I think he won a masterful campaign in 2016:  he tapped into moderate Democrats and independents (particularly in key swing states) who were willing to give a non-politician, businessman a chance, but I really just can’t see the continuation of childish tweets getting him re-elected. 

Trump won a number of key swing states by thin margins (e.g., Michigan by 0.3% of the vote; Wisconsin by 1%; Pennsylvania by 1.2%; Florida by 1.3%).  Those four states represent 75 electoral votes.  It wouldn’t take him losing too many votes to flip those to the Democratic candidate.  These types of tweets just aren’t helping him (beyond his base) IMO.

On the other hand, Biden appears to take the bait as well. Maybe 2020 will be "battle of the idiots" royale.

Offline Concerned

On the other hand, Biden appears to take the bait as well. Maybe 2020 will be "battle of the idiots" royale.

Absolutely ridiculous on both accounts.  As I said in Reply #4:  "A 75 year old former VP and a 71 year old current President both acting like 6 year old children....", but I just don't see Biden running in 2020 when he's pushing 78 years old. I'm sure he wants to, but I'm not sure it'll make sense at the end of the day.  Just a guess on my part.

Silver Pines

Lol

Embarrassments, both of them.

I’m guessing that Trump is being praised as a street fighter elsewhere.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 03:46:25 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Lol

Embarrassments, both of them.

Absolutely Cat.   Wish the GOP would grow a pair of testicles and whip up a batch of tar, feathers, and a rail.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Are we sure this isn't some hoax publicity stunt for the next season of South Park.

Too late, done that.  Matt and Trey already did an episode of two special needs kids fighting.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 03:51:58 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

@CatherineofAragon

Pretty much.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bravo to Mr. Trump for fighting back.
When someone swings at you, swing back.

THIS is why he won the presidency.
And it's why ALL of the other 2016 Republican candidates would have lost vs. clinton.

Online rustynail

Trump carries.  He would ventilate Joe.

Offline roamer_1

Maybe 2020 will be "battle of the idiots" royale.

SWELL... Yet another sequel...  **nononono*

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump carries.  He would ventilate Joe.

The only way Joe gets to be the Nominee wold be if the Dem Primaries self-destruct, as in 2004 when Howard Dean sucked all the air out of the atmosphere right up until Iowa, leaving the Rats scrambling for a default candidate.  Kerry was it then, Bite me would be it in '20.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: