Author Topic: 15 completely insane things about babies, biology, race and genetics that delusional “progressives”  (Read 423 times)

rangerrebew

15 completely insane things about babies, biology, race and genetics that delusional “progressives” actually believe

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) In case you haven’t been keeping track of the lunacy of the biological subjectivism being aggressively pushed by the “progressive” Left, its advancement has become a dangerous militant movement spearheaded by cultural crybullies and victimizers who demand we all bow down and accept an entire series of insane, anti-science delusions that we are not allowed to question without being accused of engaging in “hate.”

Below, I’ve collected just a few real examples of the sheer delusion of the progressive Left and its LGBT mafia, which now demands the outright censorship of all “non-believers” and uses bullying tactics to label anyone a “hate group” if they don’t surrender to their insanity. My entire YouTube account, I’ve recently learned, was terminated by YouTube because I stated there are only two genders. Yes, merely questioning the outright lunacy of the LGBT narrative now gets you censored and banned by Google. If this insanity continues, soon stating something like “only women can get pregnant” will become a criminal offense and land you in prison.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-03-20-completely-insane-things-about-babies-biology-race-genetics-delusional-progressives-actually-believe.html

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I know it's "Natural News", but the title was so temptin' I actually clicked through and read some of it!