Author Topic: In his last days John McCain takes to twitter to blasts Trump for congratulating Putin on winning 's  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

EPIC OPUS!
I HATE ALL YOU GUYS!!!

Image result for epic opus

I've seen better.

I've met people in my life who actually improve the aggregate intelligence of a room by the act of leaving it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I'm guessing a dead pool poll would still be frowned upon at this establishment.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hey Cyber, Let's do this thing!

TBR members are the most stupid, hateful people on the planet. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you!

If shit were alive, if shit was a living thing, you would all be shit! You festering puss hole, rotting fish on the bottom of the ocean. You are the worst people alive today.

AAAAAAHHHH!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 09:30:03 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey Cyber, Let's do this thing!

TBR members are the most stupid, hateful people on the planet. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you!

If shit were alive, if shit was a living thing, you would all be shit! You festering puss hole, rotting fish on the bottom of the ocean. You are the worst people alive today.

AAAAAAHHHH!

Are you leaving TBR or the First Grade?  LOL!   888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm guessing a dead pool poll would still be frowned upon at this establishment.

Probably, but not for the reasons you might think.  Not because it would be in poor taste, but because it might put a hex on the whole thing so he stays in the Senate longer.   :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

Probably, but not for the reasons you might think.  Not because it would be in poor taste, but because it might put a hex on the whole thing so he stays in the Senate longer.   :whistle:

True.  For the record I have April Fools Day.   I thought it was fitting for a man of McCanes record.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
True.  For the record I have April Fools Day.   I thought it was fitting for a man of McCanes record.

Do you think we'll ever know for sure, even after the fact?  "Weekend at Bernie's" wasn't just a funny movie, it was a playbook.
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

Do you think we'll ever know for sure, even after the fact?  "Weekend at Bernie's" wasn't just a funny movie, it was a playbook.

Point taken.  But it has been his life long wish to return to the Hanoi Hilton for some R&R.  Maybe he is on a swift boat with his bub JK.

Offline Frank Cannon

This is why I am no longer a conservative. You guys are complete scumbags... worse in many ways than liberals. And this forum is filled with dirtbags who are lionized.

Yup. We need to respect people like McLame no matter how destructive they are to others, how corrupt to the core they are and what vindictive shitbags they are as they are heading for room temp. Crazy Johnny should have been thrown in jail in the 80's. His wife should have been thrown in jail for stealing in the 90's. They are bad people who deserve no respect.

Do you plan on having a memorial thread for Bernie Madoff upon his demise? Not to would make you a scumbag Conservative.

Offline Frank Cannon

I want to put $50 on Crazy Johnny dying on June 8th..............2017.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

I want to put $50 on Crazy Johnny dying on June 8th..............2017.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...