Author Topic: In his last days John McCain takes to twitter to blasts Trump for congratulating Putin on winning 's  (Read 1942 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
No word on if McCane thumbs were behind the tweet.

Republican Sen. John McCain on Tuesday criticized US President Donald Trump for congratulating Vladimir Putin on being reelected as president of Russia.

"An American president does not lead the free world by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections," the veteran GOP senator from Arizona said in a statement.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/john-mccain-blasts-trump-for-congratulating-putin-on-winning-sham-election/ar-BBKtPZc
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Online mountaineer

Obama congratulated Putin the previous time he won reelection.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No word on if McCane thumbs were behind the tweet. 

I'm wondering about this too.  I have my doubts McCain is well enough to tweet.

Online mountaineer

Obama congratulates Putin for election “win”
By Josh Rogin | March 9, 2012, 7:52 PM

The Russian people and international observers may not see last Sunday’s presidential election in Russia as legitimate, but President Barack Obama has now officially endorsed the return of Russian past and future President Vladimir Putin. "President Obama called Russian President-elect and Prime Minister Putin to congratulate him on his recent victory in the Russian Presidential ...
More at Foreign Policy

Offline thackney

Obama congratulates Putin for election “win”
By Josh Rogin | March 9, 2012, 7:52 PM

The Russian people and international observers may not see last Sunday’s presidential election in Russia as legitimate, but President Barack Obama has now officially endorsed the return of Russian past and future President Vladimir Putin. "President Obama called Russian President-elect and Prime Minister Putin to congratulate him on his recent victory in the Russian Presidential ...
More at Foreign Policy

Thanks for posting the link.  I was assuming this was also true.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline kevindavis007

So? McCain is right, you don't send congrats to people like Putin.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Thanks for posting the link.  I was assuming this was also true.

Yep. Typical.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I'm for less tweeting and more croaking. Where's Elaine Benes when you need her?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm wondering about this too.  I have my doubts McCain is well enough to tweet.

A couple weeks ago, his daughter posted a "selfie" Cindy McCain took and it make him look terrible, like a picture from "Weekend at Bernie's."   I Googled again this morning and found another picture, they're claiming it's newer, a couple days ago. :shrug:

« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 04:36:34 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who is this McCain guy? Didn't he used to be that guy...or something...i guess.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

McCain: The Sock Puppet Deep Stater

A couple weeks ago, his daughter posted a "selfie" Cindy McCain took and it make him look terrible, like a picture from "Weekend at Bernie's."   I Googled again this morning and found another picture, they're claiming it's newer, a couple days ago. :shrug:

If he's this well... he can put himself on a private plane and get back to work.  If he's not ... a grassroots "Retire Now" march needs to be coordinated.  Anyone have David Hogg's contact information?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If he's this well... he can put himself on a private plane and get back to work.  If he's not ... a grassroots "Retire Now" march needs to be coordinated.  Anyone have David Hogg's contact information?

The gear I see them wearing seems a little heavy for the weather they've been having in Cottonwood.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
McCain: The Sock Puppet Deep Stater

You misspelled "meat puppet."
I will NOT comply.

The gear I see them wearing seems a little heavy for the weather they've been having in Cottonwood.

Good point.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
McCain is dead.

We all want to be Pharaohs. We all want to live for 2000 years. But dude...it is just not going to happen.

I'm sorry to break this to you buddy...I really am. But your time is done.

I'll see you on the other side.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 05:57:07 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Meghan McCain posts a pic of her father enjoying the sun today in Arizona alive and well.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 06:06:08 pm by Frank Cannon »

• Technical

He's looking pretty senile in that picture.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Meghan McCain posts a pic of her father enjoying the sun today in Arizona alive and well.

Cold, Frank....
I will NOT comply.

• Technical
Cold, Frank....

This is why I am no longer a conservative. You guys are complete scumbags... worse in many ways than liberals. And this forum is filled with dirtbags who are lionized.

Online mountaineer

My, aren't we judgmental?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is why I am no longer a conservative. You guys are complete scumbags... worse in many ways than liberals. And this forum is filled with dirtbags who are lionized.

Save the spittle, you misunderstand me.  It was my equivalent of "Top notch, Frank!"  Anybody who knows the least little thing about me knows I have disliked the Sr. Senator from my state for going on 25 years now.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 06:12:11 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

EPIC OPUS!
I HATE ALL YOU GUYS!!!

Image result for epic opus

Offline kevindavis007

:amen: :amen: :amen:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”