Author Topic: Trump legal team gives Mueller new documents to try to limit presidential interview: Report  (Read 462 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump legal team gives Mueller new documents to try to limit presidential interview: Report
by Melissa Quinn
 | March 19, 2018 06:08 PM

Lawyers for President Trump have given special counsel Robert Mueller’s office written descriptions of specific events that are under investigation, with the goal of limiting any interview between the president and Mueller's team, according to a report.

Sources told the Washington Post the president’s legal team provided Mueller’s office with the documents in hopes of narrowing the scope of an interview between Trump and Mueller to a few topics.

The president has reportedly told aides he is “champing at the bit” to meet with the special counsel, but his legal team is in the midst of negotiating the terms of such a session, according to the Washington Post.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/trump-legal-team-gives-mueller-new-documents-to-try-to-limit-presidential-interview-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Tied up and gagged are the only conditions under which his attorneys should allow a meeting with Mueller.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Tied up and gagged are the only conditions under which his attorneys should allow a meeting with Mueller.

@edpc Odds on that happening ;)?
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
I don't see the harm in an hour long interview with Mueller if Trump is an innocent man. I don't see the harm in any of it if that is the case.  :pondering:
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates