Author Topic: Rush: Trump Is More Confident Than Ever  (Read 699 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Trump Is More Confident Than Ever
« on: March 19, 2018, 09:14:59 pm »

Trump Is More Confident Than Ever

Mar 19, 2018

RUSH: New York Times: “Newly Emboldened, Trump Says What He Really Feels.” Now, does this mean that Trump has not been saying what he really feels all this time? Well, this is Maggie Haberman, and she said, “For months, President Trump’s legal advisers implored him to avoid so much as mentioning the name of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, in his tweets, and to do nothing to provoke him or suggest his investigation is not proper.

“Ignoring that advice over the weekend was the decision of a president who ultimately trusts only his own instincts, and now believes he has settled into the job enough to rely on them rather than the people who advise him.”

Did I not predict this? They’re just recycling what I’ve always said. You know what I actually think’s happening, Mr. Snerdley? I’ll never be able to prove this, and I probably shouldn’t even say it, because it’s gonna be misinterpreted as coming from egoville. But it isn’t.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/19/trump-is-more-confident-than-ever/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Rush: Trump Is More Confident Than Ever
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 09:21:44 pm »
More and more this looks ugly.

A sitting and duly elected President, undergoing a fishing examination, finding nothing after one year.

And to have advisors tell him to not complain, lest the complaint itself would justify a investigator/prosecutor in finishing up or not finishing up. 

An old boss used to say: "what are we doing, why are we doing it, and when are we going to stop?"

(Project Manager, Alaska Pipeline construction project--Fluor Corp.)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln