Author Topic: Trump hiring former federal prosecutor who's argued FBI framed president  (Read 589 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump hiring former federal prosecutor who's argued FBI framed president
By Rebecca Savransky - 03/19/18 01:18 PM EDT

President Trump is hiring longtime Washington lawyer Joseph diGenova, who has suggested that the FBI is seeking to frame Trump, to his legal team.

"Former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Joe diGenova will be joining our legal team later this week," Jay Sekulow, a counsel to the president, said in a statement. "I have worked with Joe for many years and have full confidence that he will be a great asset in our representation of the President."

The hiring was first reported by The New York Times, which wrote that diGenova is unlikely to take a lead role on the team, but that he would add an aggressive presence.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/379122-trump-plans-to-hire-lawyer-who-has-endorsed-idea-president-was-framed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Good. Someone needs to get aggressive against the Mueller witch hunt/fishing expedition.
The Republic is lost.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The major aspects of the conspiracy against Trump, have been public for nearly a year.

Mark Levin did a show then, listing the key players and actions.

Joe and his wife have been laying out the same players and actions, with Hannity--who has also had it correctly summarized.

Sara Carter, has been a solid investigator.

So if you like Trump or not, the story is unfolding precisely as these people have foretold.

It has been supremely frustrating to witness. The only hope has been that Sessions was doing something, out of view. And that seems to be the case.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe has been on Fox a lot..maybe that is where Trump saw him...lol
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is good news.  I bet Mueller & Co. didn't see this coming.

If there's anyone who knows where the bodies are buried in the swamp, it's Joe DiGenova.  And, he's relentless.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Joe has been on Fox a lot..maybe that is where Trump saw him...lol

I'm waiting for him to appoint "Fox and Friends" to his cabinet.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm waiting for him to appoint "Fox and Friends" to his cabinet.

That is his fav show...
Support the USO

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Naturally.  His wife is Victoria Toensing, the lawyer representing Uranium One witness William Campbell.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
I wonder if this played any part in Ted Olson turning Trump down.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wonder if this played any part in Ted Olson turning Trump down.

It's possible.  Ted Olson has chosen a whole different circle of friends to run with since Barbara died on 9-11.  He probably hates diGenova's guts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: