Author Topic: California Continues to Steamroll Its Citizens’ Rights by Appointing an Illegal Alien to a Statewide  (Read 262 times)

rangerrebew

California Continues to Steamroll Its Citizens’ Rights by Appointing an Illegal Alien to a Statewide Post
Donna Carol Voss

Posted: Mar 18, 2018 12:01 AM

Who needs E-Verify when you can appoint an illegal alien to a statewide post? As with a host of other looney, infuriating, and/or illegal things, California is the first state to have done exactly that. The California State Senate has appointed an illegal alien who is both an attorney—legally permitted to practice law in the Golden State—and an immigrants rights activist (read illegal immigrants rights activist) as a financial aid advisor.

Lizbeth Mateo, 33, has been appointed to serve on the California Student Opportunity and Access Program Project Grant Advisory Committee. She was brought to the US by her parents when she was 14, graduated from Santa Clara University Law School in 2016, and passed the California bar last year. The committee needs her to advise them on how California taxpayers can spend more money on illegal immigrants’ higher education. Technically, her mission is to advise the commission on efforts to increase college access for students from low-income or “underserved” communities, but we all know what that means.

https://townhall.com/columnists/donnacarolvoss/2018/03/18/california-continues-to-steamroll-its-citizens-rights-by-appointing-an-illegal-alien-to-a-statewide-post-n2462039

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Really. So, I hear that part that wants to secede could be conservative, so good luck if that is so. I heard it's gaining steam. It may well be difficult to do. The cities tend to be liberal in much of the US. I think they are ruining it for the rest in California.