Author Topic: Spy poisoning case: The Skripals could be poisoned via air conditioner in car  (Read 411 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Spy poisoning case: The Skripals could be poisoned via air conditioner in car

Sergei and Yulia Skripals could have suffered a nerve agent attack via the air conditioning system in their own car. ABC News reported that with a reference to its own source.

The powdered poisonous substance could be put into the vehicle's ventilation system, the source says.   

'U.K. officials now have a clearer picture of just how the attack was conducted, sources said. They believe the nerve agent was used in a dust-like powdered form and that it circulated through the vents of Skripal's BMW. Three intelligence officials told ABC News that the Russian military origin and the nature of the substance, a “dusty” organophosphate, are clear to them', the news agency reported.

Read more at: https://112.international/politics/spy-poisoning-case-the-skripals-could-be-poisoned-via-air-conditioner-in-car-26703.html

This is real stuff of espionage.

Offline Frank Cannon

This is real stuff of espionage.

No it isn't Tommy. This is clown school. Real spies would have eliminated this guy without anyone knowing and only this guy. Everybody and their mother knows Putin did this it was such a poorly executed mess.

Offline Suppressed

No it isn't Tommy. This is clown school. Real spies would have eliminated this guy without anyone knowing and only this guy. Everybody and their mother knows Putin did this it was such a poorly executed mess.

I think they wanted everyone to know.  It's a nice message to anyone else thinking of crossing them.

Organophosphate pesticides are nasty to bees.  Even the lefties could be riled up against Putin for this!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn